Ch2 Koro-Sensei and Karma

So I Got a Great Idea from a Friend From The First Story I Did And Today This Story will Take Place during s1 ep2 Where The Government Goes over to Karma At Ministry of Defense If you Don't know what that Means It Means a type of government department responsible for matters of defence. If That Doesn't Help it also means Ministry of Defence provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities.
Yes I had help from Google, Anyways I hope you Enjoy This One.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

3rd Pov
After The Talk With the Government
Karma decides to Help them. I mean He Always Wanted to kill Himself a Teacher, So The Next Day Karma starts Walking up the Mountain and Stared at all of them until The School Bell Rang Telling them that they're Dismissed that PE Was over for Them but They All Stopped when they all saw Karma.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Karma's Pov
As I stood up at the top of the stairs With my Strawberry Milk I heard Two People Talking One of Them Sounded Familiar to me. "Augh.. we've got a Quiz in 6th Period" one of them Said Sounding Exhausted. "Right? They Should just let us go home After Gym" The Other one Said Well.. It wasn't just someone I knew  the one on the Right, It was Nagisa Shiota. They Both Stopped As Nagisa Looked up in slight shock when he saw me. "Nagisa Sup.. It's been A While.." I said Out clearly so they can hear me as I was Speaking Everyone looked our way.
"Karma.. You're Back?..." I heard him say
And I Softly Smiled at him.

(Episode 3 Karma Time)

"Oh Hey" I Spoke out in Surprised and Shock (Or Excitement) "That Must Be the Notorious Koro-Sensei" I said in Excitement and surprised as I walked Inbetween the two Boys passed The Rest of My Classmates Towards Koro-Sensei
"Wow It really Does look like An Octopus" Spoke out Loud and Clear as I stood right infront of him, "Ah.. Mr.Akabane.. Correct? I Understand You're Suspension Ends Today, Welcome Back that Said Tardiness Is a No No." He Spoke Out to me Ending his Sentence with his face Turning Purple with a 'X' Mark on it. "Hehehe" I Giggled and Slightly Laughed at the end, "It's kinda Tricky Getting back into the Swing of things, Oh Feel Free to Call me by my First Name Anyway, I Heard Some Great Things Teach Nice to Meetcha." I finished my Sentence and Put my Free Hand out For a Handshake. "The Pleasures All Mine Should Be a Fun and educational Year" He said as well as going to Shake my hand. As soon as He Did I immediately Squeezed his Hand and It Exploded, He Was Shocked and I was Surprised it worked So I Went in for The Kill but He Immediately moved out of the way in a Flash. "Ah.. Wow you are Fast aren'tcha? Ahaha and Who to thought that These Knived Actually Work? I Just Cut one up into Strips and Attach them on" I Said Out Loud Surprisegly that they worked. "Pretty Elementary Stuff chief" I said As I Showed him the Palm of my Hand, "I'm Disappointed That's all it took to Catch you by Surprise but, Good job if you don't mind coming off like a Fraidy Cat" I said as I started Walking over to him "What are you Scared Of me?"

(He HuRt HiM, He AcTuAlLy HuRt HiM ThAt MaKeS HiM ThE FiRsT Says Nagisa)

"I heard They Call You Koro-Sensei Cause you're Supposed to be Unkillable,
Oh Come on.. No Way you Can Be Thsi Big of a Push over" I leaned Over Towards Him as I said that and He Seemed To get Frustrated Because his Face Turned Red.

"Hey Nagisa What Kind of person is this Karma guy" I heard a Girl Said To Nagisa. "Uh.. He And I Were in the same Class our First and 2nd Year, He Was Violent.. So Violent They Finally Expelled him and Shipped him here. E Class Is where they Send you when they don't know what else to do with you, Thing is under the circumstances He May End up a Star Student." I heard Him finish As I started walking past Everyone "Huh What do you mean?" I heard the girl Say as I started Flipping a knife in my hand Different Directions. "Weapons and Blood are his Passion, Trust me If Anyone Can kill Our Teacher It's Karma"
He Finally Finished.
'Stick around Next time Koro-Sensei I'll Show you what it's like To be Assassinated You won't Wanna Miss it' I said Inside my Own Thoughts of my Brain.