Chapter 21

Cheers and laughter filled
the Gymnasium, Music flowing throughout the stage and to
the people watching The 5 stars for tonight's performance.
Everyone Dancing to the beat of the music and having fun And the angelic voice reaching out to everyone touching everyone's hearts.. Especially A certain Red head watching from the front and looking up at the main Vocalist.

Karma's Pov:
I Push passed the people who start getting in my way so I could get to the front, well.. more like shoved them outta the way which in response someone yelled at me for it but I couldn't hear them over the loud music. I finally reach the Front of the stage to See Asano Playing the electric guitar while singing. We recently started dating last month I used to not give a damn about anyone but ever since I met him my life has changed and so have I.. it's like a switch flipped inside of me or something. People still haven't gotten over the fact we're together and they still try to repeatedly Flirt with Him which is so frustrating.

Even his Little Followers.. more like dogs who obey their master but I can't say that out loud they'll get pissed at me and they're so annoying to deal with while hearing all that bickering.. can't understand how Shuu deals with all of it.
Well anyways.. Together they are known as the big 5 all tryna get good grades and keeping up with studying but.. they're also.. I guess a Band... It was kinda my Idea but I didn't feel like bothering to do any of that so Asano said he'll do it just to make me happy and he's a really good singer. He Knows how I love his voice... it's so soothing in a way I just can't describe. Ah.. I shouldn't get off topic.. lets get back to the present.

I stare up at him from below the stage and He looks down at me smiling and then looks up and continues singing.

"Bit by bit I'm falling
under your charm,

you'll keep me and
all the world far
from harm."

"Bring hope to everyone
take in your hands eternity"

"Even when it seems
that I don't need you

just know that I'm in
love can't wait to."

"leave this endless
darkness, won't you

come along with me,
Hold my hand!"

Asano Sings out Looking down at me again with a Glint in his eye. It seemed like He meant that verse for me I end up smiling at him feeling this weird feeling that I hate so much. He just makes me feel..
Safe.. And the words.. are so mesmerizing.

After the performance
Karma goes back stage walking down a hallway and opening two double doors to see Asano and The others putting up their Instruments or whatever they brought with them and relaxing now that the show they put on is over.
"Man.. that was.. alot.. you think we over did it?" Ren says leaning back against a couch relaxing. "I'm sure we did alright like always Ren." Teppei says sitting on the other end of the couch looking through a camera. "Of course we did Fine well better then fine we were great" Koyama says Downing half a bottle of water.
"Relax.. We put on a Great Performance.. Right Asano?" Tomoya asks leaning against the wall. "Yes we did our absolute best.. No need to get so worried.. everyone loved it" Asano says in his usual tone of voice with no hint of emotion in it.