A Happy Merry Christmas Birthday

Karma's Pov:

Christmas...

Supposed to be a all Joyful and happy day and you know spend time with your family Laugh, Joke, Have some party but Today for me Christmas is stupid.. and lame It's also My birthday And from My parents I don't get nothing I usually spend It alone in my house no Presents.. Gifts whatever you call it No friends or family coming over just me Spending it alone in a dark.. House Anyways Besides that I'm Walking up the mountain like every other day just going to school Yeah going to school on Christmas oh well, As I get up there I see it Decorated?.. With these things.. I'm not sure what there called but everyone is there With gifts? and Dressed up nicely I don't get it.. I walk inside and see Nagisa "Ah Hey Nagisa" I say as I walk up to him  "Hey Karma are you going to be celebrating Christmas with your family"
What the heck.. Spend Whatever Christmas Is with my family who doesn't have the time in the world for me and even on my birthday?.. Well for the record no one knows my birthday Besides My parents "Uh.. I'm not sure?..."
"Oh Okay.. well Merry Christmas" Nagisa Handed me a gift wrapped with red paper and a golden ribbon on it "Oh.. Uh Thank you? But what is this for?.." I don't usually get gifts because of my Personality of like who I am or people just think I'm some spoiled Unwanted kid.. that doesn't deserve shit cause My parents are wealthy and  Give me whatever I want.. yeah Bullcrap I don't get alot just a roof over my head which I'm glad for but still.

"Wait seriously?" Naga Asked me confused

"Yes I'm Serious I'm not joking what the hell Is this gift for and what's with these things?.."
"Karma do you not know what Christmas is?" Koro-Sensei asked me with confusion and concern in his voice "No I know what Christmas is.. It's just why do I deserve uh a gift?..and The only thing I don't know is the red and green.. stuff all around here" "heh so the troublemaker Doesn't even know what Christmas is.. What Your parents don't Give a damn about you to tell you what Holidays are or something" Terasaka Says Teasing me "Terasaka That isn't funny!" Kaede Says
"Yeah his Family just probably never Celebrates it"
Isogai says "It's not.. that They don't Celebrate it.. It's just.. Nevermind I don't really wanna talk about it" I said sitting down and staring down at my desk with my bangs covering my eyes "Karma? It's alright you can tell us we won't be ashamed of you Go on" Koro-Sensei Says
"Well.. My Family doesn't really Celebrates Christmas just cause Of the decorations and You know a bunch of laughter and fun spending time with friends and family.. They.. Don't Celebrate Christmas.. Because It's the day I was Born.. My Birthday Is today.."
"No way! That's Surprising Your younger than most of us!" Maehara says with shock
"errm.. It's really No Big Deal.."
"It is a big deal Karma You've never experienced a Christmas and your own Birthday" Nagisa says putting a hand on my shoulder
"Yeah and we're all going to Celebrate it with you!" Sugino says "Why?.. Why are you doing this for me?.. I just hurt people Make them feel bad about themselves" "Your our friend and we want you to have an experience to know at it feels like for the first time" Rio Says to me while she side hugs me.

Happy Birthday Karma!
And
Merry Christmas!

"Thanks.. Everyone it means alot.."

(Here are some pictures:)