Ch11

Two..

Only two days..

That I have Stayed home and missed school and Nagisa is already texting me wondering where I am...

I don't answer any of his calls or text messages I just need a break from school and going home was the only option since no one but me lives here in this empty big house My parents are on a business trip again Doing who knows what I don't really care though Not like they give a crap about me anyways..

I'm also skipping school because I also don't feel that well, it has been raining for a couple days and I always forget to being an umbrella so That's also another reason I'm staying home.. and I don't have the energy to go down stairs to get myself some water and to make myself some soup I.. feel weak.. I can't move

I start to drift off to sleep then I shoot open my eyes to sound of the doorbell ringing I look over to the side and look at the time on my clock 4:24 I swear it was 9:30 a second ago did I fall asleep? who's even here.. I'm not expecting anybody.. ugh.. they keep ringing the doorbell again. I start to stumble out of my bed I get light headed as soon as I stand up I lean against the door Barley able to stand myself up I reach to open the door and step outside my room and head downstairs "I'm  coming!" my voice is scratchy and it cracks at the end it hurts to speak at least they stopped.. ringing the doorbell.
I head towards the Living room area and Go towards the front door and unlock it and open it To my surprise I see.. Asano?..
Why the hell Is Asano Gakushuu here the son of an Asshole at my house How the hell did he know where I live? To think that I actually have a crush on this guy...

I'm to tired to say a snarky remark back to him so I ask him what he's doing here.

"Asano?.. w-what.. what are you doing.. here?" I step back inside out of the doorway and let him inside It's to cold to be outside anyway. He walks in "Your sick, have you eaten?" Asano walks to my kitchen and puts his stuff down on my kitchen table and then looks through the cabinets.

Did he just ignore me? how rude "h-hey You c-can't just go through my kitchen w-without my p-permission and.. how do you even k-know where I live are you s-stalker now?" He pulls out a can of chicken noodle soup and takes out a clean microwaveable bowl
"Come on Akabane.. Your parents are basically friends with my so called father so I'm sure they wouldn't mind.. speaking of your parents where are they?" Asano Asks While he starts making the chicken noodle soup adding water and warming it up in the microwave. "They're on a-a b-business trip.. th-they'll be a-away f-for a while..." I start to cough when I finished speaking. "Here" He hands me a cup of iced cold water. "and they just left you here?.."
I nod my head yes "Unbelievable.." we both hear the microwave beep and he turns around and takes out the chicken noodle soup and sets it down Infront of me and hands me a fork "Carful.. It's hot"
I snort "Ah?.. so you do care for me hm?" I start to giggle then I start Coughing again.

"relax Akabane and eat your soup before it gets cold"
I roll my eyes and sit down and begin to eat the chicken noodle soup he made for me.

A Few minutes later I finish eating and lay my head down on the table. Asano comes by and Picks up my bowl and begins to wash it, when he finishes he comes over to me and helps me get upstairs to my bedroom and sets me down  on my bed "stay here" I'm to tired to even move so I obey and stay there while he goes inside my bathroom on the otherside of my room and turns on the bathtub.

He walks over back into the room and gets out a set of clothes and puts them inside the bathroom on the counter then he walks back to me and helps me up and into the bathroom "I'll be in your room waiting.. Yell my name if you need help" He walks out before I even get the chance to say something. I undress myself and get inside the nice warm bath and sit there for a while inside the relaxing warm sensation of the water and think. The only thing on my mind is why is Asano.. Helping me?.. Asano Gakushuu the son of a asshole We've been rivals for a long time.. and he seems like he cares about me since he's taking care of me while I'm sick I mean it's not like I mind or anything. I really do like him alot but I just hope that all he is doing right now isn't just for blackmail and trying to get information out
of me about E-class, that would hurt to much if I knew that's what he was doing.

After 20 minutes I get out of the bathtub and start to dress myself in some clean clothes.
I walk outside my bathroom and see Asano sitting on my bed reading a book.  He looks up at me from the bed "oh your done well let's get you to bed" He gets up and moves out of my way so I can sleep. I walk over to my bed and sit up against the headboard. He starts to walk towards the door to leave the bedroom. "w..wait.. Asano.." He stops and turns around to look at me waiting for me to ask my question "why.. a-are you h-helping me?.. It d-doesn't make sense, you should h-hate me.." I look down at my lap to avoid his eyes "w-why do you c-care? why a-are you here?" tears start streaming down my face and wet drops fall onto my hands. I don't realize it but Asano tilts up my chin towards him "Karma listen to me when I say this" I look into his eyes while his stare into my glossy ones. He wipes some tears away from my wet teared face
"No matter what I'll always look after you. I will.. always take care of you no matter what happens to you I will be there for you Because.. I Love you.. I love you so so much." He leans in close and puts his lips to mine kisses me. I don't do anything for a few minutes then I start to kiss him back, he pulls away from me. "It doesn't matter if we're rivals Karma I'll love you either way. I don't care if Our parents doesn't except us or anyone at school Because I'll always love you, I will always Choose you." He kisses me again "Now please stop crying and get some rest okay?." I nod my head and he sits down next to me on the bed and pulls me down so I am cuddled up next to him. "I will be here when you wake up my dear Strawberry." He kisses me on the forehead and I start to fall asleep in a deep slumber...

(The end:) I hope you liked this one I was having a hard time coming up with something to write please give some ideas and I will write them:)

(Have a good day)