Chapter 13

(Hi:) So I'm going to Washington Today And I'll probably get bored so why not WRITE A ONESHOT hehe I haven't in a while cause I was busy with my birthday and other stuff and now I'm More relaxed and I'm doing great but how are you doing? Anyways On with the Story I will write..)

(So in this story it will start off where Koro-Sensei was human and they Injected him with that stuff Blah blah yk anyways but it will be different.. Koro-Sensei will Meet karma there:) another Test subject.. so sad.. Anyways I don't wanna spoil it so you will just have to read, Enjoy.)

Karma's Pov:
I wake up not knowing where I am and all I see is white plain walls and a glass window dividing The other side of the room. 'Where The hell am I?' I ask myself. I look to the glass dividing the room I'm in from the other one and on the otherside I see someone else sitting against a wall reading a book. As I look over to the guy with short black hair and dark eyes. He looked up from his book and stared right into my eyes Like he's trying to figure me out or something. "I see you are awake" He says and then continues to read his book. "Uh.. y-yeah.. Um where am I?"
I ask him out of curiosity and then looking around the room.
"A place a kid like you shouldn't be" He says to me Coldly. "I see.. A Dangerous place then." I say as I try to stand up but Fall back down due to the feeling I lost in both my legs. "Carful.. You just woke up don't strain yourself" The man said As He put his book down and got up to the window and sat down Infront of it looking at me. I nod my head and Sit criss-cross leaning against The bed that's in the room I'm in and look at him. "So.. how'd you get here?" He asks me.

'how.. did I get here?' I thought for a minute. "I'm not sure.." I say looking down in my lap and start twiddling my fingers.
"Well.. what do you remember? I mean you gotta know something." He says still looking into my eyes searching for something. "Hm.. well I remember.. Walking home from school.. and getting a phone call from my parents.. I'm not sure what we talked about.. but I was angry.. I know that.. and then I blacked out and woke up here." I actually lied about not knowing what I talked about.. with my parents I actually remember alot... It was December and my birthday was coming up and my parents said they won't be able to celebrate my birthday on the day of Christmas But only on Christmas Eve which sucks.. I mean I was probably being Ungrateful for that.. but Still They never show up to my birthday Only the day after or before.. Not sure if I can say I love then but They should really take a break from work once in a while to hang out with their only son.

"I see.. well that's too bad.." He says standing up stretching. "well.. what about you.. How did you end up here?" I ask him eager to know more about this Guy. "Hmm Well hard to say.. well at first you should know.. I'm an Assassin known as the grim reaper." he says as he lays back down on the bed on his side of the room and stares up at the ceiling. "I guess You can call me.. Ryushi.. the name these poor People gave me"

"okay well Then you can call me Karma" I smile. At least I can have someone to talk to while I'm here.. My guess He's been here longer than I have.

(A week later.
Still Karma's Pov)

Ryushi and I have been talking through the glass for a few days.. not sure how long it's been since I got here but It feels like Eternity. I found out that he's in his mid 20's while I'm only.. like 11, also found out that he wanted to become a teacher and teach Middle school Kids Before he became an Assassin. Guess those dreams we're crushed. He taught me how to defend myself and we even played mind games and such.

As Ryushi and I were speaking through the glass someone came and interrupted. "Sorry to Interrupt your little conversation but I'm afraid I'm going to have to use you.. Akabane." I turn and look up to the guy infront of me. "Huh what do you mean?" I ask him out of curiosity. He pulls out a syringe that's full with a type of liquid. "hold him down" As he said that two other guys come in and grab me by the waist and arms. I try to defend myself as best as I could but I fail and They strap me down to this table so I cannot move.

"Wait! you're only supposed to do that to me! don't do that to him!" I look to the side and see Ryushi standing up and banging on the glass. "Ah.. I thought the Reaper never cared for Kids like him." The guy hovering above me holding the syringe holds it close to my face. "Don't worry.. he will be just fine.." The guy Inserts the syringe into my right arm and as soon as He injects it into my system I feel immediate Pain, blood rushing through My veins. I gasp for air. It feels like I'm constantly getting Stabbed in the stomach. It hurts like hell. I hear a faint call of my name from somewhere.. but where.

"K..ar..ma!" I hear a Very loud banging Coming from the side of me. I begin to scream in agony and tears start streaming down my face.
My mind goes blank and my vision goes dark and I slip into darkness.

(End of that Sorry this is old I just haven't finished it and if you want a 2nd part I'll write it I'm going back home though :) I was gone for 2 weeks but now I'm back and I'll be able to write some more for you guys.)