Chapter 20: Boo Bitch

Taylor's POV 

I drove back to my packhouse and smelt something weird when I entered the territory. There was a new scent, someone or something had been here. I parked my car and took the keys out of the ignition. I saw a shape run towards my car.

The shadow stopped right outside my window. A boy about my age, probably older, was looking at me. He looked familiar, but I couldn't recall what it was about his face that made me do a double-take. I noticed how pale his skin was. Once I caught his vampire scent, my instincts kicked in and I growled at him. His eyes widened in surprise and he ran away towards the woods away from the house. I got out of my car and I ran into the house, straight to my dad's office. I ran into his office, opening the door without knocking not caring about how pissed he would be.

My dad was standing in the room talking with a witch when I barged in. They both looked surprised to see me. My dad frowned. I knew I wasn't supposed to barge in with our knocking but the situation was serious.

"Taylor didn't I ask you to knock when you come in?"

"Yes, but there was a vampire on our land."

"I know."

I just stared at him. He knew there was a vampire in our territory and he didn't have the vampire torn to shreds.

"You didn't do anything to stop the vampire?!" I yelled at him.

"I told the warriors to handle the vampire. He was on his way out when someone had told me. He didn't hurt anyone but he took something from you." Dad rubbed the back of his neck.

"What did he take from me?"

"He took your hairbrush and a picture of you from your room."

Why didn't I notice the backpack he was wearing? I should have known he was here for a reason. I guess I was busy trying to make sense of this situation.

"So you let him go?"

"What else was I going to do? Start a war?"

"Dad, a vampire was in my room and is taking things from me. How are you okay with this?" He rubbed his temples and sat down. "Taylor, there's already a war. We have a pack of rogues to deal with. We don't need another enemy, especially if they're stronger then us."

"Why would he want my stuff?"

"I don't know Taylor! Okay?! I don't know anything anymore!"

The witch in the room cleared her throat. "It was nice to see your beautiful family feud, but I must take my leave." When she passed my dad I heard her whisper something in his ear. "The request will be fulfilled, the rest is up to you." He smiled and waved goodbye to her. "What was that?" I asked raising a brow at him. "Nothing of your concern, Taylor."

"Fine." I walked out of my dad's office, fuming once again. I grabbed a water from the refrigerator and headed up to my room. Everything was so clean. That vampire took my stuff, but cleaned my room? He probably had OCD or something. I jumped on my bed and laid there peacefully.

"BOO B*TCH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I shrieked as I fell off the bed. My butt hurt and I just laid on the floor, too exhausted to move or yell at the person responsible for my sore butt tomorrow. From the ground, I saw Sam's head poke out from the top of the bed. "Hi Taytay." She said with a huge smile.

"YOU'RE DEAD SAM!" I screamed.

I got up, ignoring my aching muscles, and ran after her as she raced to my window. Once she was at the window she climbed out of my room. I followed her out just in time to see her flip off my roof. I followed her in hot pursuit. She was getting the tickling of her life when I get my hands on her.