Chapter 6- Taylor?

I decided Justin needed to get have an added POV. He's such a cutie :3

Recap: Jason's dad cleared his throat and asked "Can I steal Jason from you for a little while? He asked it like a question, but we all knew it wasn't an open option for him. "I'll catch up with you guys later. Bye! see you later." I said as he grabbed the last piece of bacon. "Hey! I wanted that!" shouted Jess.

Justin's POV

After Jason had left Jess and I continued to eat. I can't believe he took the last piece of bacon. I wanted it, but if Jess wanted it I would have given it to her. No questions asked.

I got up and grabbed both of our plates from the table. I got to the sink and placed the dishes in and started to wash them. I went back to the table for our glasses and the bacon dish, but Jess wasn't there. "Jess?! Babe where are you?" I shouted.

I'll find her later. I thought to myself. I walked back into the kitchen and washed the rest of the dishes. As I waited for the water to warm up my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone. I had 2 new text messages. One from Jasipoo? Oh of course. It was from Jess. She's the only person who calls Jason by that name. I'm going to get her for this. The other text was from my pen pal, Taylor.

I opened Taylor's message first. After I read it, I was furious. How could her own dad agree to have her married to some random teenager that she doesn't even know? After everything she's been through with her mom, her dad is making her marry someone she doesn't want. For the sake of her pack? That's just wrong.

I frowned at my phone. I looked away and saw the pile of dishes in the sink. "Ugh." I grumbled. I washed and dried all the dishes and then walked back into the living room. I plopped myself down on the couch and started to text Taylor back, but I never got to finish.

Jess skipped into the living room and cuddled next to me. "Hey, you." She said looking at me with a smile. "Hey beautiful." I said shutting off my phone and putting it into my pocket.

"What have you been doing?" She asked.

"Well I've been cleaning up the kitchen since breakfast and then I was just checking my phone."

"Cool, now let's watch a movie!" She said jumping up from the couch and getting the tv remote. It better not be The Notebook. Hey watch it. As long as she's happy I'm happy.

I sat on the couch as she searched for a movie on Netflix.

"How about ... The Notebook?"

"Umm. If you want to."

"Aw, thanks babe." Dammit! I knew she'd put us through a boring chick flick! "But I won't put you through the pain of Nicholas Sparks." I smirked. Shut up Justin.

"What about... The Lion King?"

"Anything you want babe."

She selected the movie and pressed play. I told her to pause the movie before it started. Then I got up and made some popcorn for the both of us. Once it was done popping I put it in a bowl, grabbed two root beers, shut off the lights and sat next to her. "Thank you." she whispered.

I wrapped my arm around her and we watched the movie. It was cute to watch her geek out about the Disney movie.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAA TSIWENJAAA BAGSGDASADIII BABAAAAAA." She screamed at the beginning of the movie. It was startling but cute to watch her get so into the movie.

As the movie progressed, I started to doze off. I felt something like my chest. I raised my head to see Jess staring at me. "How are you falling asleep? His dad was just killed by his brother! This is an emotional time in the movie!" I didn't know how to respond. "Umm..." I saw that the popcorn bowl was empty. "I'm going to make us some more popcorn." Before waiting for an answer I grabbed the bowl and ran into the kitchen.

I put a new bag of popcorn in the microwave and waited for it to finish. I heard the doorbell ring once. "Can you get that babe!?"

"As long as you don't fall asleep during the movie again!"

"I promise I won't!" I smiled. We were becoming one of those obnoxious love-struck couples and I loved every moment of it. The microwave beeped signaling that the popcorn was done. I took out the new popcorn and opened the bag. An aroma of popcorn filled the kitchen and I let out a sigh of happiness. Nothing like the smell of freshly popped popcorn. I put the fresh popcorn into the bowl and walked back to the living room.

When I sat back down on the couch I heard Jess answer the door. I turned on my phone and saw that Jason had texted me at least 10 times. He even called me 2 times. Crap.

From: Jasipoo (I have to change that back later)

I need to talk to you ASAP. It's important news.

I locked my phone and got up to see who was at the door. As I started walking towards the door, I heard an unfamiliar voice. Whoever the person was, he or she wasn't from our pack.

I yelled down to Jess, "Jess! Who's at the door?!" But she didn't reply. As I made my way to the door I recognized the girl standing outside. "Justin?" I heard her say. "Taylor?"

~~~

Yay. There's Justin's POV! So now you know both sides of Taylor and Justin's POV. Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment! Peace out girl scout!