Chapter 10- Cake and Anger

Recap: As I closed the door, I turned to look for Justin, but he was nowhere to be seen. Smart boy. Gabe said coming up with an evil plan to torture Justin. Let's go find ourselves a pen pal, shall we?

Jason's POV

I mind linked Justin: 

Come out, come out, where ever you are. You can't hide forever.

Yes, I can. 

No, you can't.

Yes, I can. I have plenty of food. 

So what your saying is that you're in the kitchen?

No.........

I heard pots and pans clashing from the direction of the kitchen.

Nice going Justin.

Pftttt what are you talking about?

I ran into the kitchen and saw Justin trying to cramp himself into one of the dish cabinets.

"To bad you're too big to fit in there." I said grinning at Justin.

"Hey! Are you calling me fat?"

"No no no, I'm just saying you should find a bigger hiding spot.

He gave me a curious look. "Why aren't I lying in a puddle of blood yet?"

"Because you're my sister's mate and if I killed you she would never forgive me."

"And why would you be killing my mate, Jason?" Jess said as she entered the kitchen.

"H-hey Jess. You look especially lovely today." Justin smiled at Jess.

"Thanks babe, but you not free just yet." Jess said staring down at Justin.

"Uggggg, Come on!! Taylor is just a friend."

"Well, she is now off-limits." I told Justin. Of course, she's off-limits. If Justin makes another move on her, he's going to be missing a couple of teeth or he's going to need ice like Chase did. Calm down Gabe.

"She's been off-limits ever since I was your mate." Jess said.

"Wait, what.?" She did a double-take. "What do you mean she's off-limits?"

"That's right, Justin here has known my mate for how many years?" I looked down at him.

"About 5 years, give or take."

"Did you say mate? Taylor is your mate?" she asked me.

"Yes she is, but not if she doesn't want to be with me because of this clown. Oh and when you were upstairs, doing God knows what, Justin started to flirt with her."

"You what??!!" Jess said stalking over to Justin.

"I just wanted to eat some cake." whimpered Justin as he tried to stuff himself further into the cabinet.

"Yeah, he was all out flirting with her."

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold up. I was not flirting. I always talk to her like that."

My eyes darkened as Gabe tried to surface. LET ME AT HIM! No Gabe, we have to be civil with him. Screw being civil. This is about my mate. Let me at the son of a b---. I shook my head a couple of times.

"Gabe giving you a hard time?" asked Justin trying to make himself more comfortable in the cabinet.

Jess and I gave Justin a disapproving look.