Chapter 22: Goddess Guidance

Justin's POV 

I couldn't believe it. Jess was gone. I slammed the door behind me as I exited the infirmary. How could Taylor and Jason let the rogues take Jess away? I told you I had a feeling Jess was in trouble, but you were too busy worrying about Zayn leaving One Direction. Was not. Was too. I know you like them. Shut up, Mason. My wolf was beating me down for not believing him. I'm such an idiot! I kicked over a trash can knocking it over. "ARG!" I pushed my hands through my hair. I should have been there for her. Who knows what's happening to her? She could be in pain.

I walked to the training arena and straight to the weight room. Surprisingly no one was there so I grabbed a 45-pound bar and set it down next to the bench press area. Then I grabbed four 25 pound weights and pushed them onto the bar. If they won't let me get Jess for a week, I'm not going to waste a second. I sat back and grabbed the bar. I gritted my teeth and lifted the par off its stand. I will become strong for Jess. Nothing will stop me from rescuing her. I will be one of those 5 that go on the mission, I have to.

As I pushed the bar up for the 15th time I felt a tug on my mind link and then a sudden pain in my chest. I dropped the bar on top of me and wheezed. I desperately tried to pry the bar off me but it wasn't working. I could feel the oxygen in my lungs depleting.

With the pain in my chest and the overbearing weight, I could feel myself losing consciousness. No! We need to do this! For Jess. Mason tried to give me a boost of strength but I couldn't breathe and black spots clouded my vision.

Suddenly the weight was ripped off my chest and I fell to the ground writhing in pain. The pain in my chest had moved to my head. Grabbing my head I started to scream for help. I could hear someone yelling Justin, but that didn't matter right now.

It was gone. The pain was gone but everything was white. I looked around and saw two chairs in front of me. We're not in Kansas any more Justin. Oh shut up Mason.

I walked around the chairs and carefully sat in one. As soon as I sat down clamps wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I panicked and tried to break the clamps.

"There's no use trying sweety." A female voice said. I looked up and the most beautiful woman was sitting in front of me. She had an elegant white dress on with the symbol of a wolf tattooed onto her shoulder.

"Who are you?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Who do you think I am Justin?" How the hell does she know our name? I don't know.

"Hello, Mason." Holy sh*t she knows my name too. "Watch your mouth Mason. I gave you this human and look at how you're corrupting him." She reprimanded him.

She's the goddess. What? She's the Moon Goddess. Get down and bow to her! I'm kind of tied up right now Mason. "There's no need for that Mason." She smiled and walked around me.

"Why am I here?" I asked staring at her. "You are here because I know what is going to happen in the next week. The outcome of everyone's choices. The result of who is saved and who is damned. You, Justin, have lost what is most important to you."

I instantly thought of Jess and a pang of regret dug its way through my heart. I tilted my head down as I felt tears well up in my eyes. The Goddess took my chin in her hand and brought it up so that I was staring into her eyes.

"She is alright dear." How could she be okay? Who knows who has her. Is it the rogues? The hunters? The vampires? I saw the Moon Goddess snap her fingers and the cuffs around my wrists and ankles lessened and unlocked. I rubbed my wrists and made sure nothing was wrong.

When I looked up I saw a pure white wolf staring at me. She was beautiful. She started to trot away from me. "Wait where are you going?" Little warrior follow me if you want to see your mate. 

Wait how is she in our mind? Mason, I'm just as confused as you are, but I'm going to see Jess.

I shifted not caring about my ripped clothes. Once I was fully shifted I walked alongside the Moon Goddess and a forest sprung up from nowhere. I looked at the forest in awe. The trees were miles tall and the flowers were vibrantly colored. I saw a huge pool in front of us.

We stopped at the pool and she shifted back to her divine human form. I didn't have clothes so I decided to stay in wolf form. "You can shift back, I will allow you to shift back with clothes." She said it with a sparkle in her eyes like she had a secret.

I shifted back and lucky enough there were clothes covering my body. Then I looked at the Moon Goddess kneeling down next to the water, whispering words to herself. I knelt down next to her and listened to the serenity of the forest. I saw a hand point towards the middle of the mass of water. There an image was depicted.

Jess was chained up in a dark cell. I could only see about 3 scratches on her, but that was it. She looked sleep-deprived and it looked like she hadn't eaten in days. I felt Mason howl in sorrow for Jess. "She is fine and will not be harmed by her captors. They will uphold their promise, but I see unnatural events happening in the future. Things that shouldn't be."

"What do you mean?" She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Your friend Jason will make a choice. This will determine many different outcomes to that night. The bite will change her."

"Wait what?" I felt like I was being tugged from this fantasy. "Wait what do you mean?" I shook my head. Everything around me was spinning. "Be careful my young warrior." I heard her whisper as I passed out once again.

Jason's POV

"WAKE UP MAN!." I threw the 3rd bucket of ice-cold water over Justin's head. The Doc, Taylor, and I have been trying to wake Justin up for the last half hour.

After Justin had walked off, Taylor told me to watch him in case he was being stupid. I walked into the weight room to see if Justin was okay, but of course, he was being reckless. I saw a garbage can that was knocked over on the ground. I wonder what else he tried to break. When I walked into the weight room, I saw the bar on his chest crushing his lungs. I threw it off him not caring where the weight landed. All I cared about was my best friend. I was about to help him up, but he crawled away from me screaming "help" as he grabbed his head. It was so bad that I thought I needed to bring Dean and Sam Winchester in to exorcise Justin.

All of a sudden I watched his body still. He was unmoving but it looked like he was in a trance-like state. I called the doc and now we were just waiting for an answer. He was on the table breathing fine as if nothing had happened. I couldn't believe everything that was happening. Taylor was sitting next to me. She had been here for him as soon as she heard of the incident. I was kind of jealous but I knew he was a close friend of hers. He is also my best friend and practically family.

*GASP* I looked up and saw Justin sitting up on the cot. He looked around frantically as if he were looking for something. "Dude calm down!" That was probably the single most useless thing to say to someone who's freaking out. You're not helping Gabe. I saw Justin jump off the bed and run outside. "Justin!"Taylor screamed as we ran after him. We watched him shift and take a defensive stance towards us. "Justin! I am your alpha. Shift now!" I saw him fighting the command. Damn. I don't want to see his junk though. Deal with it Gabe.

I saw him start to shift back. I saw Taylor cover her eyes. How cute! At least she didn't see his parts. When I looked back at Justin was standing there fully clothed. "Wait, waaaaaaaiiiiiiittttt. Now both of you can shift with your clothes on?" This doesn't make sense. Justin could never do that before. What the hell happened while he was unconscious?

~~~

BAM! There you have it folkssss. Hope you guys didn't mind waiting for this chapter. I think it was worth that wait, what do ya say?

What do you think?? Lots of things were revealed in this chapter. So don't skim. There are important details!! (PS) DONT BE A SILENT READER, feed me your thoughts! 

If you liked it please vote and or comment your reactions. They make me laugh! XD

(Random thought) BUT ZAYN LAST WEDNESDAY. I THINK I CRIED. But, I'm okay with this, as long as our baby is happy I'm happy. Lmao. Have a nice day.