Chapter 7- Meeting Her

Finally finished this chapter. Extra-long chappy, because of a special event taking place tomorrow. I'll tell you about it in the author's note at the end. Enjoy!

Recap: "Son listen to me. The deal has been made, but in order to complete the deal you have to marry the alpha's daughter. Daddy alpha says what? (Gabe)

Jason's POV

After the meeting with my dad in the garden, I pulled out my phone and tried to call Justin. Why isn't Justin picking up? I asked angrily, yelling at my phone. Don't yell at your phone! Phones have feelings too. Really Gabe? Just text him, he's probably doing something more important than talking to your stinky ass.

Gabe, you realize you just insulted yourself? It was directed more towards you. Ok, then Gabe.

I walked out of the garden and ran upstairs to my room. As soon as I entered my room, I slammed the door. I was so angry about everything, especially my dad.

How could he expect me to love someone who isn't my mate?

I needed to let out some of my anger, so I started punching the punching bag my sister got me for my 13th birthday. The best part about my punching bags is that I could put custom heads on the top of it. Usually, there's ahead of my rival pack's alpha or a rogues head. Today, my dad's head was on the punching bag.

After about 30 minutes of punching and kicking the sh*t out of my "dad", I heard someone knock at the front door. Who knocks on doors these days? No idea, but they're definitely not from our pack. Let's head down. he suggested.

I mind linked Chase and Francis before I opened my door.

Yo guys, wanna start a basketball game after patrols?

"Hell yea! I call being the captain. You won't win so easily this time Jason." said Chase. "As long as the teams are fair, I'm in. Last time the teams weren't fair cause both of you were on the same team" complained Francis.

"Awesome see you guys when your done patrolling." I said as I closed my mind link.

I changed into just basketball shorts because it was supposed to be 98 today. Almost as hot as me. Do you mean us? No, I mean me. Whatever Gabe.

Playing sports helped me relieve my stress. It was a great way for me and my boys to bond while keeping my mind off pack problems, even if it was only for a little bit of time. I also got to kick chases ass unless it was basketball.

Basketball was my second favorite sport, right behind football. Only because, Chase my Beta, is better than me. Hey, sometimes you can't be the best at everything. Only I can. Gabe. What? It's the truth and you know it. he said slyly. Anyway, it just excites me to play against Chase because it's more of a challenge to try and beat him.

I put my Celtics basketball cap on and jogged downstairs. As soon as I was halfway down, I smelled the most amazing scent I had ever smelled. It smelled like fresh flowers with a slight mix of strawberry.

Snapping me out of my daze, both Chase and Francis frantically mind linked me. "There has been a border breach!" Francis said frantically. "Watch out there's a girl on the territory and she's powerful." warned Chase. "She's really sassy too, she's almost like Jess sassy. She even kicked Chase in the balls. You should have seen how fast he went down." said Francis. "Shut up Francis! You're the one who followed her order to walk away." Chase said full of embarrassment and accusation. Impossible! How could he follow her orders? I thought to myself. "Go secure the rest of the border. Make sure she came with no one else." I told them. "Yes sir" they both said in unison. Oh and Chase. I said in a serious tone. "Yes?" he said questioningly. "Don't forget to get ice for your balls." I said trying not to laugh.