Chapter 4- The Deal

Hey guys! Here's the next update! There's a picture of Jason's wolf, Gabe the Babe. Enjoy the update! :)

Recap: I looked up at the stars and started thinking about my mate again, before I headed back to the party. I bet our mate is watching these stars too, somewhere. She can see the same exact stars that I see and someday when we're together, we'll be watching the stars every night as we grow old.

Jason's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden a bright light blinded me. "Ahhhh!" I yelled pulling the covers of my bed over my head. "Someone's trying to blind me! Help!"

"Jason you were always such a wimp." As soon as I heard her voice, I immediately sat up. "Jess!" Jess was my younger sister who had been away from home to find her mate. She stood at my window with the curtain fabric in her hand, enjoying the look of pain across my face. What a great way to start the day. She walked over to another set of heating and let more sun into my room.

"No, it hurts." I complained, snuggling deeper into my bed. "Get up you lazy bum, you're not turning into a vampire are you?" She said tugging my covers off. "Fine." I huffed.

I tried getting out of bed to hug her until I remembered how trashed I was from partying last night.

THUD! Dammit. When I tried to get up again my head started spinning.

"Hung over much?" I looked up and saw her smirking. "Shut up and help me."

She held out her hand and helped me up. I gave her a look of gratitude as I used her as my own personal crutch.

"When did you get home and were you at the cook out?"

"I got here after the game and I saw you drunk and pole dancing. You were screaming that you were straighter than the pole you mom dances around." She explained while trying not to laugh but failed miserably. "Oh my god, it was classic Jason, and I even got it on video." I looked at her as she stood there with an evil smile plastered on her face.

"Jess we can talk this out you know. You don't need to keep that video." I said trying to grab her phone.

"No I don't, but I will watch it when I'm depressed or when I need something to laugh at. It'll keep me preoccupied for a while. Maybe my friends would like to see my drunken brother dancing around a pole." She said moving it away from my greedy reach.

She always knew how to embarrass me. I heard my stomach growl and stopped trying to take her phone.

"Jason can you cook me up some breakfast? Or are you too drunk?"

"Well, let me get a shirt on and I'll show you how well I can make a hungover breakfast. Give me a sec and I'll be down there."

"K Jasipoo, I'll be downstairs." Jess said giggling as she skipped out of my room. I was going to correct her about my name, but I knew it was useless.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a t-shirt that had my favorite TV show character, Dean Winchester, on it. It had Dean pointing outward at someone looking at the shirt and it read: Your My Pie Bitch. Then, I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom. When I walked downstairs I saw the grossest thing in the world.

Jess and her mate, Justin, were making out on the living room couch. Justin is from a neighboring pack, but he just recently joined the Silver Moon Pack to be with my sister, Jess. They both met at a mixer and immediately accepted each other as mates.

*Cough*

Both their heads snapped in my direction. I could have sworn they both got whiplash, they turned their heads so fast. "This isn't what it looks like." Jess said as her cheeks started to turn pink.