Bonus (2) Mishaan ki Pari broke up

Song: Mere Sonheya

Bonus (2) Mishaan ki Pari broke up

'Wow, Indian attire tujhpe kitna pyara lagta hai,' Mishti smiled at Pari's genuine compliment. 'Like legit, you carry it so freaking well. And then look at me.'

Mishti chuckled, shaking her head as she watched the helpless Pari move around with the pallu untucked and her saree not draped. 'Ye itni difficult kyu hai!' Pari yelled, irritated by the beautiful saree, and got out of it quickly while pulling her jeans and top. 'I'm not wearing this, na uh.'

'Pari?' Mishti eyed her, as she pinned her saree neatly. 'Arnav ki shaadi hai baba, and that's how you're gonna go?'

Pari rolled her eyes, and shook her head. 'You know what, that's a good idea.'

Mishti who looked pretty in her saree already sighed, collecting the expensive saree laying on the floor. The wedding was due tomorrow and Mishti wanted to run a final trail of dresses, just in case if there was some alteration required. To her surprise, Pari had agreed on wearing a saree and they had nicely twinned their saree colours, where Mishti wore a purple saree with a dash of pink on the borders and the drape, Pari wore a pink with purple one and since they were also the wedding planners, they thought it best to match their attire.

They had planned the wedding at their very best and ever since the cocktail party to the mehndi and the haldi ceremony which just finished, everything was done gracefully and yet elegantly. Everyone had only praise and compliments for the duo and their team. However, while the girls, including Radhika, Sue and Richa, were upbeat about the wedding, the boys were very suspicious and down low about something.

And even Ansh knew something that happened between them which Mishti Pari had no idea about.

But Mishti knew it was something to do which the boys, someone amongst them had either messed up or did something stupid for which they were being too weird. Out of them all, Ruhaan and Mishaan were suddenly very comfortable with each other and very distant from the sisters.

While Mishti folded Pari's saree neatly, Pari sat in the corner of the room, contemplating something. Mishti smiled at her sister, and she couldn't believe that her little sister was going to be there with her forever.

It had been six months since Pari had left for NYC with a promise to come back again and decide what she wanted to do. Apparently, she decided to move back to Mumbai, to her family and Mishti was the happiest of the lot. And just three months back, Pari had returned from NYC to stay here with them permanently.

And with her tagged along her now boyfriend, Mishaan Mehra.

Honestly, the entire Khanna Malhotra family were both happy that these two were still together but Pari and Mishaan were surprised that they were still going, alongwith Mishti.

And Mishti loved how Pari had turned up with Mishaan around. She was definitely more happier, fresher and light hearted than before. Moreover, Mishaan had captured the entire family with his happy and friendly essence.

However, recently, the boys, especially Mishaan was too quiet and less chirpy. And that gravely affected Pari too because even she was grave and less chirpy.

'Pari, maybe its nothing, maybe nothing happened and we're just overthinking.' She told Pari, trying to be positive for once.

Pari nodded absentmindedly, knowing that something was definitely wrong. While Mishti attended some calls, Pari sat scrolling through her phone, trying to understand why Mishaan was being so distant and different with her. Ever since last weekend, Mishaan was not only being aloof, but also, weirdly quiet and odd.