✈42) Mishaan ki Pari is an angel with wings

A/N Sunday, double update!!!

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA Alert.

Final showdown (2)

42) Mishaan ki Pari is an angel with wings

'Nandini Malhotra,' Mishti said, her determined voice trying hard to not falter, 'You have been someone I had never personally met. Hell, I never wanted to meet, and wouldn't want to even have your name mentioned in this house. For a long time, decades even, I have been blinded by my hatred towards you, even when it wasn't completely my right to hate you. Kya karu, I was always told that you took away my father, that you took away my mother's happiness and everything sad in this house was owing to you.'

Pari looked at her sister, while Mishti was only facing Nandini's smiling face, 'So I was really pissed at you. I mean, how could you. How did you!,' She took a deep breath, her voice breaking and Pari lowered her gaze, Arnav holding her hand and helping her, 'I was so lost in hating you, in being disgusted by your actions that I completely forgot that you have given me the best ever thing of my life. I was so preoccupied in my bundled feelings that I somehow overlooked that my precious sister, the one person I can legit give my life for without thinking is your precious daughter. How can I ever thank you for giving me, Pari, the girl whom I will never trade anything for.'

A tear dropped from Mishti's eye, she quickly wiped it, breathing, 'Yes, I am angry on you. Always will be. But, as my sister's mother, I am sorry, I couldn't give you the right you deserved. And who am I kidding,' She chuckled, wiping another tear, 'If my mother would have been alive, she would have happily kept you alive too. If Mauli forgave Nandini, then whom am I to keep this rage in my heart.'

Pari sniffed, as did everyone else. Radhika put her hand around Mishti, who had to pause to continue speaking, 'I am sorry, Nandini aunty,' She said, shaking her head, 'I am so sorry. I should have understood my sister's feelings, her fears, her timid face. And I know, I haven't been a good sister, but I hope you know that I've tried my best to keep her happy.' She said, as Pari shut her eyes, silent tears falling from her eyes, while Mishti held herself, 'Whatever I couldn't do in so many years, I cannot rewind it. I cannot go back and change my misdeeds. I wish, I could. But, I know that, I can henceforth start acknowledging you as my sister's mother more than the third woman I always hated. And truly, if you can forgive me, please do.'

Pari felt a strange kind of comfort envelope her. Like she could see her mother hugging Mishti, like Mauli hugged her. Like slowly everything was falling back in it's own place. Like her mother's soul was resting better after all these years.

'And haan, complaint karni thi, aapki beti ki,' Mishti said, wiping her tears again, her voice now firm, 'Your Pari just left us abruptly three years back because she thought her leaving would keep us happy. Because she couldn't understand that she was stupidly taking decisions and broke all our hearts by leaving us.' Mishti said, pointing at Pari, facing Nandini, 'Isse kaho aap. Aapse baatein karti hai right. Kaho isse ki Mishti Pari ke bina waisi hai jaise dil bina dhadkan. Tell her that, Mishti is whatever she is because she knew that kuch bhi ho, Pari hamesha hogi. And she left me! Me!' Mishti sniffed, as Pari looked at her mother, 'Tell her how miserable everyone has been here since she's gone, no celebrations, no parties, nothing but sighs and cries. Pull her ears for me, because I couldn't, scream at her, because I couldn't.'

Pari got up instantly and hugged Mishti, who didn't acknowledge her, 'Kaho isse, Nandini aunty, ki ye abh bhi meri choti behen hai. And isske upar aaj bhi mera pura haq hai.' Pari buried her face in Mishti's hair, as she hugged her from behind, and Mishti cried, hugging her back, 'I am sorry, Pari,

'Sorry, that I couldn't see your pain beyond your smiles, sorry that I hurt you three years back by lying about Ruhaan, sorry that I pained you by hating your mother and ho sake toh, muje maaf kar de?' Mishti broke the hug, folding her hands, as Pari shook her head.