✈22) Mishaan ki Pari chose her sanity

22) Mishaan ki Pari chose her sanity

'So? Pari is the most notorious of the lot?'

'Very,'

'Once Pari acted sick so she could skip school,' Said Radhika, as Pari smiled, 'Because she had a math test due and she had not studied.'

Mishaan leaned forward, interested, 'Phir?'

'Phir Kya?' Arnav said giggling, as he put his arms around Pari's neck, 'Mishti ne zabardasti Pari ko school main dala and Pari math main fail.'

Mishti smiled as she kept her head on Ansh's shoulder, while Pari hit Arnav playfully. Ruhaan sat with Radhika, as she massaged his head and he sat cross legged.

Richa was dropped home way back and Bua was home to entertain her and Arnav's family who had already come. But Arnav was seated here with his extended family, while Mishaan was fully immersed in the tales of the family and their complications.

'Meri bandariya hai,' Radhika said lovingly as she lovingly patted Ruhaan's head.

Pari groaned, 'Daadi!'

'Daadi you remember?' Mishti asked, eyeing Pari, 'Ruhaan ko first holi main Pari ne kya ranga tha?'

On that Pari chuckled as Ruhaan straightened up, 'I will never forget that!' He pointed at Pari.

'It was a prank, Ruhaan. Get over it.' She said, shrugging.

'Pranks main toh Pari dii expert thi,' Ansh said, as Mishti caressed his hair lovingly, 'Once she ate all the cream from oreo biscuits and filled it with toothpaste,'

Mishaan laughed looking at Pari who was smiling, 'Phir?'

'Phir Kya?' Mishti answered, shaking her head at Pari's mischief, 'We ate it at breakfast, and had to wonder what new taste was that.'

Pari, Ruhaan and Arnav laughed seeing Mishti's face all sick, and Pari laughed harder, 'Remember what I told you'll,' She said excitedly, 'They all were like, ye kaisa flavour hai and I'm like naya mint flavor hai,'

Arnav nodded hastily, cutting her off, 'And then Mishti gave the biscuits another look,' Arnav imitated Mishti's reaction, 'She looked at Pari and then shrugged and ate it.'

Pari and Arnav high fived each other, laughing as Mishti rolled her eyes. Their laughter was shared by Radhika and Ruhaan too. Ansh didn't laugh because Mishti would kill him being this close and Mishaan smiled at the lot.

'Kya din the woh,' Arnav sighed, while they all agreed, 'Mishti would be the goody two shoes between us. Always perfect and,'

'Always sanskari,' Pari completed, linking her arms with Arnav.

'And Ansh was the silent of the lot,' Mishti said pouting and pulling her brother's cheeks, 'Upto mischief but silently,'

'And Arnav toh bas Pari ki galtiyo ke liye maara jaata,' Radhika said as Arnav nodded.

'So Pari is the craziest of you siblings?' Mishaan asked, finishing the beer in his hands.

'Sawaal,' Ruhaan answered, pointing at Pari, 'This girl would turn the house upside down.'

'She would always mess things up,' Radhika said, extending her hand and pulling Pari's ears, 'Could never sit quietly at one place,'

'Abh toh she's so quiet,' Mishti said, looking at Pari blankly, 'That we don't even feel her presence with us, anymore.'

The mood quickly flipped 180, as Pari met Mishti's sad eyes. Meanwhile except Mishaan, everyone tensed and Ruhaan settled back in turmoil.

'Anyway, it's already 2 in the morning,' Radhika said, 'Kal engagement hai. Bahut kaam hai. Everyone off to sleep.'