✈18) Mishaan ki Pari is ready to kill someone

Meri raahein tujhe paake
Tujhpe hi tham gayi
Humsafar thi magar tu hi
Manzil ban gayi...

18) Mishaan ki Pari is ready to kill someone

'Full day?'

'Yes,'

'Why do you want me for the entire day Mishaan?' Pari questioned as she stood in the banquet hall, trying to find the curtains that best suits the decor, 'Aisi kaunsi date hai?'

'You're doubting me?'

'I am not doubting you, idiot.' She the addressed the labourer to remove the red and passed the pink curtain to them, 'It's just I've hardly three days left for Arnav's engagement party. And half the work is pending.'

'That's not my concern. We had a deal.'

'Haan toh deal was for three dates. And I'm not saying no, right. I'm just saying I'm busy.' Pari said, frustrated, 'Arey bhaiya woh nahi,' She said as she removed the pink ones too, 'Take a break.'

While the men left, Pari huffed as she sat in the mess of cartons and curtains, 'Listen, don't get frustrated.'

'How? So many things are left. I've to talk to the caterers, finalise the dishes, I've to speak to the studio for video shooting, then this stupid colours, nothing matches with the decor yaa.'

Pari dumped all the colourful curtains and steamers in the box as she sat on the floor, legs folded, unable to decide. Meanwhile Mishaan who wanted to take Pari out, had to find another way for it.

'Listen, the engagement is on Saturday right?'

'Hmmm,'

'So, I've already arranged for the date today.' Mishaan said, shushing Pari before she could protest, 'And if you come out with me today, I'll help you finish everything in two days.'

'What?' Pari spoke, not really understanding, 'You're telling me to let today be, and then push everything for tomorrow to go out with you today? This will frustrate me even more.'

'Jaan, you just said that nothing is working. Matlab you need a break. Who knows after a good break, your so called creativity may take instant birth? And tomorrow you'd be able to work faster.' Mishaan clarified, 'And, I promise, I'll help you for two days.'

Pari scoffed, playing with the confetti, 'You'll help me? Why?'

'I am bored of working here in this stupid office. And then, you'd get my sweet company and I'd get higher chances of winning the bet. Win-win.'

'Deals,' Pari shook her head, tsking, 'Deals karna bas tumhe.'

On that Mishaan laughed, 'Well, baby, I am a businessman.'

Pari sighed, as she stood up and faced the empty hall. This was their building banquet hall and where Arnav would have a small engagement party and she had no idea how she'd decorate it. Her ideas were all too messy or bland. Maybe Mishaan was right and a break would do her good. She'd been behind this engagement thing since four days now and a break could help.

Also, Pari knew her creativity worked only near deadlines and pressure.

'Waise, it's 8 in the morning,' She said, as she told the workers to leave, paying them their day's wage, 'Why do you want me for the full day?'

'That is a surprise, jaan.' Mishaan chuckled, 'Be ready, I'll be picking you up in an hour. And wear something comfy, bye.'

On that note, Pari instructed one of the company's associate who was working with her for the party to wrap everything up and take the rest of the day off. She then walked to their apartment, thinking what could be Mishaan's idea of a date.