✈27) Mishaan ki Pari pe Mishti ka haq hai

A/N last consistent update 😂 Abh aagey pata nahi kabh...

27) Mishaan ki Pari pe Mishti ka haq hai

'I don't know anything,' Mishti said, tears spilling from her eyes, her head was aching, her mind was racing with hundreds of thoughts but her heart had been concerned of only one person, 'But, naani, daadi,' She said, hands fisted as she faced Jyoti and Sandhya, 'Please, aap yaha se jao.'

Mauli Khanna then Malhotra had fought the world for her best friend. Literally. She stood up against her own mother, her friends, the society to keep Nandini with her, to secure her future, to help her.

When Mishti first heard the tale of Mauli not listening to people's advices on Nandini and how Mauli brought this on herself she was always curious about her mother's generosity. What was so special about that friendship because of which Mauli fought the whole world? She was so in love with her best friend that she didn't mind anyone's taunts or nonsense.

Mishti never understood her mom's decision to take in Nandini when everyone, including her in-laws suggested to not do so.

Until of course, now when for Mishti, nothing else mattered than her sister. Now when Mishti saw her sister leaving, when she saw how miserable Pari looked or how crestfallen and helpless she was, that was when Mishti instantly remembered her doubt. She remembered her questioning her mother's decision to defend Nandini with her life.

And now, she realized why.

Love

Mauli loved Nandini with all her heart to oversee everything.

And Mishti loved Pari.

Maybe not as much as she should, but she did. And she realized that whatever it was, her sister was very important to her. More than blood relations. More than the society. More than anything.

Pari mattered.

'So for her, you're asking us to leave?' Sandhya asked, upset on Mishti's rash behavior.

Everyone let Mishti speak, Radhika too wanted them to leave because they were causing a bigger commotion and moreover Pari was affected by them. But before Radhika could speak, Mishti took the same decision.

'You know we're not speaking anything wrong!' Jyoti said, trying her best to make Mishti understand, 'History repeats it's self.'

Mishti wiped her tears, her voice squeaky yet firm, 'I don't know. Nahi pata whether you both are right, or I'm right or Pari is right.' She said, folding her hands again, 'But, if I have to chose between you all and my sister, then I'll chose my sister.'

Ansh and Arnav smiled, as they stood in support of Mishti while Ruhaan kept his hand on Mishti's shoulder, telling her that he was with her and proud. Radhika and Sukhmani beamed with tears, as Mishti faced her grandmothers.

'Ho sakta hai,' Mishti said, facing Jyoti, holding her hand, 'Ho sakta hai ki aap sahi ho. Maybe Pari is like her mother. Maybe she will betray me. Maybe she will hurt me.' Mishti shook her head, 'But that is the risk I'm willing to take, naani. Woh meri behen hai. Bachpan se mere saath hai. Jaanti hu usse. Jaan se zyada pyaar karti hai woh mujse. She will never say it to my face but behind my back she will only keep praising and defending me. I know my sister. And even if she wants to hurt me, I'm okay with it.

'Itna sab kuch hua hai mere saath, she never left my side. Never. Aur fact ye nahi hai ki Pari ki mom Nandini Malhotra hai, fact ye hai ki Pari meri behen hai. Aur hamesha rahegi. Haan, she can hurt me, she can get angry on me, she can walk away from me, she can go to another planet too but she is and will always remain my sister. The small sister I brought up. Haan, shayad financially we were dependant on all of you for which I am grateful, but emotionally, I have raised my siblings. Ansh aur Pari mere hai. And only I can have the nerve to insult them, to get angry on them, to be mad at them.' She was articulating her words well to make sure everyone got what she wanted to convey, 'Ye haq maine kisi ko nahi diya ki koi bhi aake meri behen ke character pe question kare.'