✈39) Mishaan ki Pari behaya aur giri hui hai

A/N Loads of drama. Behold.

39) Mishaan ki Pari behaya aur giri hui hai

'Sar Dard,' Mishaan groaned, holding his head as he lay on the couch in his cabin, 'What happened last night?'

Yatin who stood with a hot cup of coffee and a painkiller tablet, shook his head, 'Just alcohol.'

'Are you sure?' Mishaan asked, his eyes refusing to open, 'I remember Pari. Did I meet her?'

Yatin shook his head, 'I think I'd remember that.'

'Maybe it was a dream,' Mishaan said, shaking his head, 'Why did you let me drink so much? And that too when you knew it was working day.'

Yatin gave him one defiant glare, as Mishaan sighed, 'Fine. I do remember telling you to not stop me from drinking.'

He nodded and Mishaan quickly gulped the meds, and held the hot coffee mug over his pounding head, 'Anyway, cancel the meetings. I can't today!' Mishaan instructed, 'Cannot believe I slept here!'

Before Yatin could do as instructed, the phone rang and his secretary's voice was heard, 'Sir, some daadi is here for you,'

Both Yatin and Mishaan looked at each other blankly, 'Meri daadi ko mare zamana ho gaya,' Mishaan said still in pain.

'Send them back, preoccupied,' Yatin answered on behalf of Mishaan and he nodded.

'Sorry sir, she says it's urgent.' They heard the arugment over the call, 'Radhika Malhotra,'

'Who?' Mishaan wondered, holding his head, 'I just know one Malhotra and she's not Radhika.'

'Send them back,' Yatin said again but before anything else the cabin door opened and with Mishaan's secretary was a determined and angry Radhika.

Mishaan quickly got up, as Yatin looked at Pari's grandmother and then at Mishaan.

'I'm sorry sir, she absolutely refused to comply,' His secretary said, scared.

Mishaan nodded at Yatin and Yatin left the cabin with his secretary, leaving Mishaan with Radhika and he stood up. Quickly, he patted himself and adjusted his messy hair and told Radhika to sit.

'Kuch kaam tha, aapko? Daadi?'

Radhika sat in front of him, as Mishaan called in one of the help, 'Please get me another strong coffee, and daadi, aap?'

'Nothing,' She said, still glaring at him.

'Tea,' Mishaan said to the guy, 'Adrak wali, sugarfree.'

He nodded and left as the tension amongst the two of them increased while Mishaan waited for Radhika to speak.

'Everything is okay right?' He asked, worried something was wrong with Pari.

'No,' She said, draped in a nice comfortable shawl over her shoulders underneath her salwar, 'Everything is not okay, Mr. Mehra.'

'Daadi, aap aise kyu keh rahe ho,' He said, saddened on her acknowledgement of his surname, 'And what is not okay?'

'I always considered you as my grandson, after my own Ansh and Ruhaan. Yet you hurt not one but two of my daughters!' Said the angry lady, pretty upset on the millionaire who for the first time had no comeback, 'Pari ko hurt kiya, and then Mishti too! What problem do you have with them?'

Mishaan gulped, not answering because he had no answer for the first time. He sighed, not meeting her eyes and let the old lady speak to him in an upper tone.

'I have never seen such an ill mannered, ruthless guy as you, Mishaan. And I may be old but I can and will defend my granddaughters till my last breath,' She said, absolutely angry, 'And is this what your mother has taught you? Ill treating women as such?'