✈5) Mishaan ki Pari laughs like an angel

5) Mishaan ki Pari laughs like an angel

Mishaan Mehra always got what he wanted.

Be it hardwork, patience, or a generous amount of luck, but he always found his destiny been written by he himself.

Life was easy to him. It always had been easy to him. He was born with a silver spoon, he was raised with a crown and he was living with comfort and all without actually having to do any remarkable work.

Mishaan's dad owned the majority of clubs, spas, gyms and recreational associations in the richest city of the country. Mishaan's sister had her own line of cosmetics and skincare products. Mishaan's mother was a well known psychologist. So money and fame, these were just gifted to Mishaan, alongwith good looks and a salty personality.

Mishaan literally had to do nothing and he didn't want to personally so something. He didn't believe in getting a name for himself, getting himself successful for his doing or working hard to satisfy his needs. The best thing to do when someone spoon feeds you is to eat.

Why work and slave when everything's already handy? What's the point in having all the riches of the world if he would just be working for his own name like the rest of the world?

Surely things came his way, be it intelligence, wit, sass or girls. Anything he would want would be his.

Like the girl seated next to him in his car.

When Mishaan first met Pari, he saw a very sad, upset and lost girl who was probably contemplating something seriously. And sad, upset, lost girls were not his type.

Girls with emotional issues were the easiest catch to all who loved casual sex. It was easier to speak to them, they'd cry and they'd be their shoulder for their most vulnerable time and then ease them with an amazing time.

But for Mishaan, girls with emotional issues were a big no. He was a player, a playboy, but with some principles of course. And, to be honest, he only spoke to Pari that day was out of curiosity.

He didn't want to board with someone who'd be sulking and upset for the entire journey. And never did Mishaan think that the girl he spoke would come back in his life for the third time.

Mishaan looked at Pari, the one who sat next to him, her gaze focused on the road while he drove ahead. When Pari called him, he had no idea why she sounded like the world's falling apart and her words just made him leave every important thing to come get her.

Of course, she wanted exactly what he insisted they do from day one.

A night stand.

Mishaan halted the car after what seemed like an eternity and Pari finally snapped out of her thoughts.

'Ye kaha hai hum?'

It was seven in the evening, the sun gone and night finally approaching as Pari could see that they were in a distant farmhouse. It was stretched into a series of row houses and at the centre was what seemed like a club.

There were quite a handful of people, some walking, some standing in their balconies and many in the open club dancing to the beats of music.

The guards advanced towards Mishaan who spoke to them in hushed voices and with a salute they let his car in, as Mishaan drove towards the club, Pari admired the beautiful rowhouses.

'This is a resort villa cum club.' Mishaan said, driving his car to the entrance of the club, 'And one of my favorite clubs.'

She furrowed her eyebrows at him, simply because she thought they were going to have sex and be done with it. That was what her intent was when she had called him. Yet, she was completely drowned in her own thoughts when he drove them to the outskirts of the city.