✈43) Mishaan ki Pari lost the bet

A/N: Disclaimer. Explicit scene.

Tainu takda ravaan

Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan

Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan

Tu hansdi rave, main hansaanda ravaan

Tainu takda rawaan

- Ishq Bulaava (song attached)

43) Mishaan ki Pari lost the bet

While Mishti was busy right from dawn at Mishaan's site, finalising and finishing everything, Pari was at home, packing her bags and readying to leave.

Pari couldn't believe that three weeks ago when she came here in Mumbai she thought it was going to be a regret meeting everyone here. She was loveless, lifeless human with no one to talk to, no one to be with and now she had everything.

'Pari!' Ruhaan said peeping in the room, 'What you think?'

Pari eyed the guy, scanning him from top to bottom and she smiled, approving his rented tuxedo. Ruhaan looked really handsome in the black suit and with Mishti's elegant turquoise dress, they'd look one amazing pair.

'But, bowtie or tie?' He asked, showing black bowtie and red tie.

Pari shook her head, getting up from the mess of her packing and opened the drawer to removed a black sleek tie and a turquoise blue netted flower.

'This!' She said taking the others in her hands, 'This will match Mishti's dress.'

Ruhaan smiled, 'If you may?' He asked and Pari nodded, pulling him in and standing in front of the mirror as she tied his tie.

She dusted his tux, straightened his tie and then placed the beautifully woven flower on his front pocket, pinning it well as Ruhaan adjusted his hair and then looked at Pari.

'Can I tell you something?' He asked, looking at her.

She met his eyes, a funny smile on her face, 'You can always tell me something, Ruhaan. Formal kyu ho rahe ho.'

'Formal pehna hai na, issliye.'

She rolled her eyes at his poor attempt to joke and Ruhaan chuckled, 'I wanted to say that, thank you. Since you've come back, things are better with Mishti and me. Especially after your eye opening speech.' He said holding her hands, 'I was always upset that since you're gone she kept everything to herself and increased distance between us. But now I know that you are her happiness and because of you, she's back to her normal self. Even better,' Ruhaan touched her cheek, 'So thank you!'

Pari groaned, 'Why are everyone so senti yaar. So gross.' She chuckled, hugging Ruhaan and he hugged her back.

'One more thing,' Ruhaan said, breaking the hug, 'True love is hard to find and harder to keep,' He said, cupping her face, 'And I have full faith in you that you would keep him. Yea?'

Pari didn't react, while Ruhaan saw himself in the mirror, 'Ooh, I look ravishing.'

They chuckled as Mishti barged in, 'Who's looking what?'

Ruhaan and Pari looked at Mishti who looked beautiful in her long turquoise gown, her hair pinned up and her face gleaming with a smile more than her makeup.

It was almost time for Mishaan's party to start and Mishti, Ruhaan alongwith the others were all ready to leave.

'Wow,' Ruhaan said, dreamily, and Pari blew her a kiss.