✈24) Mishaan ki Pari was his

24) Mishaan ki Pari was his

Pari collected herself as she faced Mishaan, the handsome, smirking guy who took closer steps towards her.

With each step, Mishaan was causing Pari to be more and more cautious about herself. When he stood in front of her, a smile on his face, she met his brown beautiful eyes.

'I knew you'd be mesmerized by me,' He whispered, as he looked down at her, while she gulped, 'Main toh hi hu itna handsome.'

Pari averted her eyes from him and looked anywhere but his eyes, 'Yea right,' She said, lacking the confidence she normally carried.

Watching her all dazed by him, Mishaan chuckled, inching his face closer to her cheek, 'Waise, you're really looking beautiful.' He fanned his breath over her cheek as Pari felt series of shivers run down her back.

Composing herself, she took a deep breath and met his eyes, 'Thank you,'

Mishaan smiled, loving the jest Pari brought to his heart whenever they were this close. That was what he wanted to find out when he decided to come here. To know what and why was he feeling so much for a girl he hardly knew. For a girl who hid so much from him yet her eyes captivated his attention. For a girl who was as simply beautiful as her name was.

'But you know what makes someone truly beautiful?' Mishaan said, taking the last step to finish the distance as Pari's back hit the dresser behind and Mishaan touched his nose with hers. Her first instance was to hold him, and he caged her completely with his arms. The tinkling sound her bangles made as she held him sounded like music to his ears.

Pari didn't dare meet his eyes, fearing that she would cross the line but she rested her hands on his chest. Her breathing increasing as she held her gaze down, afraid to close her eyes and give in to this newfound sensation.

'What?' She managed to ask, still not meeting his eyes while Mishaan took the rest of the time to admire her beautiful facial features and was intrigued by her lips.

The only thing running in his mind was how would they taste.

'Scars,' He spoke, his whisper making Pari instantly meet his eyes as his hand travelled to her bare waist.

He took hold of the free end of her dupatta and tucked it to the other side of her lehenga, whilst completely boring his eyes at hers. Pari was without a single doubt, lost in his eyes, his touch on her body making her weak in her knees. His other hand then caressed the mark, now visible, as Pari felt so much at ease under his comfort, 'Scars make you even more beautiful, jaan,' He said, kissing her cheek, as she gulped in total awe.

Mishaan was completely confused on how a single girl had him wrapped around her. How a girl as Pari, without her even trying, had made someone as him, totally insane. How he was always running behind this girl, someone who was running away from everyone.

With Mishaan's hands now around her waist, Pari's hand rested on his shoulder, increasing her grasp with his every touch. Mishaan pulled her closer to himself, his hands now overlapping her waist as Pari knew that she had now no control over herself.

One more move from Mishaan, finishing the inches between their lips and Pari would give in.

'Why do I feel so much of an attraction, when I'm with you?' He whispered in her ear, as Pari grasped her hold and her breath.

'I don't know,' She chipped, trying her best to not go weak, 'But, I feel so too,'

Mishaan nuzzled her cheek, this time slowly and meaningfully as Pari's hands wrapped around his neck, shutting her eyes as Mishaan took charge.