✈2) Mishaan ki Pari is in a cold war

2) Mishaan ki Pari is in a cold war

'Wow, this house suddenly looks more perfect than ever,' Ansh, Mishti's brother praised his sister, as he walked across the house.

Everyone knew that alongwith being an event planner, Mishti was a perfectionist. She had the desire to perfect everything she could get her hands on. But the distant relationship with her sister was the only thing she couldn't perfect.

In fact, it just broke from what it was.

'Ansh,' Ruhaan glared at him, a slight hint of warning in his tone, 'Don't pull Mishti's strings. Please.'

Mishti who was in the kitchen trying her hand on making something which her sister would like ignored her brother's snide remark. Right now, alongwith her grandmother's health and Pari, nothing else mattered.

'You don't have studying to do?' Ruhaan inquired, pushing Ansh towards his room but Ansh protested.

'I have, but Pari dii is coming after a really long time. Teen saal!' He exclaimed, really excited to meet his elder sister, 'I really want to greet her.'

Ruhaan nodded, but told him to keep Mishti out of any further comments because he knew that his wife would literally burst out in frustration any moment.

The knock on the door brought all their attention towards the entrance, excited and nervous to finally meet the missing member of their family. Mishti switched off the gas stove, stirring the kheer hurriedly as she approached the door.

On opening it, they found a tired and rapidly breathing Arnav, but no Pari.

'Arnav?' Mishti asked, her eyes searching for her sister, 'Pari kaha hai?'

Arnav sat on the sofa chugging water which Ansh had passed and took a minute to compose himself, 'Arey woh chali gayi.'

Ruhaan and Mishti met each other's eyes, not really understanding what the matter was, 'Matlab?'

Arnav shook his head, 'She went directly to the hospital. I went to recieve her but she messaged me that she already left to the hospital to meet daadi. And I came here to inform all of you, toh chalo.'

Arnav was Pari's best friend once upon a time and was madly in love with her but she couldn't reciprocate his love leaving him heartbroken. Repeatedly trying to gain her affection had finally put a dent in their childhood friendship and Arnav could only regret.

'Bua kaha hai?' Ansh inquired about Arnav's aunty who had been daadi's best friend and because of that their Bua too.

Arnav and his Bua stayed just two floors below their house and since forever Mishti's family included these two.

'Hospital, chal jaate hai,' Arnav and Ansh made their way out as Ruhaan picked his car keys and mobile, wanting to go to the hospital too.

Only his Mishti stayed still in one place, really worried and he approached her, 'Let's go Mishti.'

'Why didn't she come home with Arnav, Ruhaan?' She inquired, really anxious about the fact that her sister directly reached the hospital and not here.

Ruhaan sighed, holding her hand, 'Arnav and Pari have a complicated past, and Pari maybe wanted to meet daadi first. Aur kuch nahi hoga,'

However his assurance wasn't even real to him, somewhere both of them knew why Pari decided to first meet daadi and not them. Pari never felt awkward with Arnav and she wasn't the kind of person to hold something against someone.

But if Pari didn't come to meet Mishti first, it really meant she wasn't the same old Pari they knew.

_