✈1) Mishaan ki Pari aa rahi hai

COVER CREDITS: star_of_the_n8 ♥️

Check out her graphics. They're beautiful 😭♥️

1) Mishaan ki Pari aa rahi hai

Mishti Khanna lost her parents when she was 8 years old. Her beautiful mother, her loving step-father and her real father, all died in a plane crash leaving her orphan. But she wasn't alone.

She had her very strong grandmother, a very cute small brother, Ansh and her best friend, her Pari. Although Pari and she only shared their relation because of their father, cause of which they were actually half-sisters, there was no one who could ever question their bond. Pari and Mishti were like glue.

For Mishti, Pari was a reminder of her father's infidelity towards her mother and she, but more than that Pari was her home. And after all whatever their father did shouldn't be blamed on her, right.

But everything fell apart when three years ago, Pari left the house, left the family, left her to settle far away. With Pari gone, Mishti had to settle with her anxieties and live happily for the sake of her husband, for the sake of her family. Yet everyone could see the family falling apart, day by day.

And now, Mishti's grandmother, her dear daadi, was sick. And so sick that it scared her to even think about tomorrow.

Mishti was worried about her grandmother, she was sick since a month now but lately, her condition was worsening and no amount of medicines were working. She was almost in tears when there was no progress in daadi's reports yet kept a strong face for everyone. She wanted to scream and shout, yell and cry, but she had to be strong.

If only her sister would be here, then probably she could cry with her.

Ruhaan, her husband, caught up with her that evening, "Mishti?"

"Food is already made, Ruhaan. And I have readied your clothes too for tomorrow's shoot,"

Ruhaan shook his head with an eye-roll, he held her shoulders lovingly, "Mishti, are you okay?"

She shrugged, giving him a small smile, "Muje kya hoga, I am chill,"

Ruhaan could read Mishti's face like an open book, yet he did not push her buttons. Lately, both of them were facing a lot of problems in their marriage. They were hardly communicating, hiding their real feelings and trying to show that nothing was wrong when Ruhaan did know it was. There was love, he did love her but the fact that Mishti was hiding so many feelings underneath her perfect behaviour was pissing him off. Every time he tried to ask her and communicate, she would lie and smile, stating everything was as perfect as it was.

But, Ruhaan knew it was not. And somewhat, he knew what the reason was behind his wife's distant behaviour.

"Okay," He nodded, making her sit down as he poured water in a glass and offered her.

Mishti looked at her husband in adornment, taken back by his always calm and cool attitude and was thankful that Ruhaan has so far always stood by her side even when she was in such a dilemma.

"Dekho Mishti, daadi theek ho jayegi," He assured her, sweetly and she shook her head.

"Nahi," She absolutely refused from accepting it, "Doctor ne kaha that she is worsening, and I am scared, Ruhaan. Really scared."

Ruhaan sighed, holding her hand, "I know what doctor said but a very special medicine is been ordered from New York and it could be arriving anytime soon now,"

Mishti scrunched her eyebrows, questioning this foreign medicine. So far there was nothing as such which was brought to her knowledge, "Foreign what?"

Ruhaan smiled, a very genuine relaxed smile which startled Mishti, because they hardly smiled these days, "New York se, Mishti,"