Chapter 15

Will 

Will was fidgety the entire ride to the coffee house. He hadn't exactly told Nico that he was invited to the sleepover this year. When him and Reyna pulled up Reyna yelled for him to get in the back. The windows weren't tinted so Nico clearly hadn't seen Will yet. When he opened the door Nicos face suddenly got very red. Will pondered why until he looked down and say his hoodie on Nico. He felt that weird surge of pride again. Will was suddenly very aware of how close he was squished up against Nico and a keg. 

At one point Reyna had started talking not seeming to care if either of then were listening cuz she's a bad bitch. All Will could focus on was the top of Nicos head. His fluffy hair was sticking up and Will resisted the urge to play with it. He was fascinated with the fact that if he just his over a bit he would be resting it on top of Nicos yet another thing that made him feel tingly and weird.

After a while Nico noticed and looked up at Will through his long eyelashes.

"Why are you staring at me you creepy bastard?" He said, amusement in his eyes. Will was quick to respond flirtatiously.

"You're a bit self absorbed aren't you kitten." He said a smirk on his face as he met Nicos eyes. That sure shut him up. Good safe, crisis averted. 

"I- no! What? That's crazy. Idiota." Nico stuttered flustered. Will laughed enjoying the moment.

"Even I can understand what that means" Will said chuckling.

This isn't the end of the chapter ther will be more tomarrow but I haven't posted on a while so I figured I would get something out. 

I NEED IDEAS!!! GIMMEE