Chapter 2

Nico

Every morning Nico started with a high intensity workout. He had saved up over the summer to buy some equipment so he didn't have to go to the gross 24 hour gym down the street. Nico didn't really like working out and only did it because he had to stay on alert in case someone tried to attack him.

The downside was that he didn't eat much so none of his muscles showed, making him look like an easy target.

When Nico finished, he walked over to his closet and pulled down the picture of Bianca.

"Ti amo fino alla Luna e ritorno'' and kissed the picture on the forehead.

He walked past the kitchen not bothering to get breakfast, grabbed his bag and started the hour walk to his new highschool. Nico didn't know how highschool would turn out. He was starting his first year but he didn't expect that to last long. He usually skipped a grade or two whenever he went to a new school. Plus, it wasn't like he was going to be friends with any of the other freshmen. He was living on his own in an apartment far away from school with no car. Though he could probably afford one.

Nico's father was a multi-billionaire. The founder of H Industries, a massive manufacturing company. Nico despised him. He moved out when he was 12 and had been living on his own ever since. He refused to use his fathers trust fund account for him unless it was a dire emergency. It never was. Nico tried to hide his wealth as best as possible. Hence the shabby apartment and ratty clothes. The only thing he kept was a brown jacket he wore everyday. Bianca had given it to him the night before it happened.

He shook his head trying to get the thoughts of B out of his head. He was about three fourths of the way to school when felt someone following him.

"Go away," he said.

"I don't want to talk to my father."

The figure slowly crept up behind Nico thinking Nico couldn't hear them. They were mistaken. In seconds, he was on the ground with Nico's scowling face looking down on him.

"I said, I don't want to see him."

Nico took his heavy boot off the guy's chest and walked away. Great he thought, now i'm in a bad mood. The truth was, this happened once weekly so he was used to it by now. No matter what he refused to see his father under ANY circumstances.

He could feel himself getting fidgety and twitchy because of his ADHD so he decided to sprint the rest of the way to school so he wasn't a ball of energy in all his classes. He took off down the street and found himself at the school in a matter of minutes. He skidded to a stop crashing into somebody, his books flying everywhere.

(Hope u enjoy the story!)