Chapter 16

Will

Will was fidgety the entire ride to the coffee house. He hadn't exactly told Nico that he was invited to the sleepover this year. When he and Reyna pulled up Reyna yelled for him to get in the back. The windows weren't tinted so Nico clearly hadn't seen Will yet. When he opened the door Nicos face suddenly got very red. Will pondered why until he looked down and saw his hoodie on Nico. He felt that weird surge of pride again. Will was suddenly very aware of how close he was squished up against Nico and a keg.

At one point Reyna had started talking not seeming to care if either of them were listening cuz she's a bad bitch. All Will could focus on was the top of Nicos head. His fluffy hair was sticking up and Will resisted the urge to play with it. He was fascinated with the fact that if he just hit it over a bit he would be resting it on top of Nicos yet another thing that made him feel tingly and weird.

After a while Nico noticed and looked up at Will through his long eyelashes.

"Why are you staring at me you creepy bastard?" He said, amusement in his eyes. Will was quick to respond flirtatiously.

"You're a bit self absorbed aren't you kitten." He said a smirk on his face as he met Nicos eyes. That sure shut him up. Good, safe, crisis averted.

"I- no! What? That's crazy. Idiota." Nico stuttered flustered. Will laughed enjoying the moment.

"Even I can understand what that means," Will said, chuckling.

This is where the new part of ch.15 starts! Also, credits to @Harper443 for the spin the bottle idea <3

The rest of the car ride they exchanged flirty arguments and playful nudges. When they finally got to Percy's (fashionably late ofc) everything was still in pretty chill mode. Everyone was enrolled in a heated game of uno with Anabeth and Leo already arguing about his made up rules and other nonsense. Reyna immediately went to join the argument and Nico followed, leaving Will to stand awkwardly for a while before finally caving and getting himself a drink. There was no way this night would bearable without some liquid courage.

After downing something, he wasn't sure what he went to sit by Jason the only person who was giving off moderately chill vibes. He was chuckling in his fancy dark purple silk pajamas with a glass of something in it. Was that whisky? Somebody brought the works jeez.

//time skip a few drinks//

Nico

At one point they had moved on from uno to spin the bottle, courtesy of Piper most likely. She always had to be the match maker. He was sitting in between Percy and Will and didn't even care. He was too focused on the warmth Will was giving off. He scooted closer as Annie and Piper kissed. God this game was so childish! When Piper spun it landed on Will. Nico wasn't sure why but he did not want the mouth to mouth contact to happen. At that point he made eye contact with Piper who seemed to already know so she leaned across the circle and gave him a sisterly pec on the cheek.

When the bottle tittered to a stop the next time it took a moment for Nico to realize it had landed on him. When he did a whole bunch of things flew through his mind but in the end it landed on Screw It. He leaned over to a slightly frightened looking Will and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Nico had to admit it was probably one of the best kisses he had ever had. When they broke apart, much to his disappointment, everyone was whistling and laughing. To his surprise, Nico giggled. HE ACTUALLY GIGGLED. He was vaguely aware of the fact that he was significantly tipsy as he snuggled back into Will's muscular chest. That wasn't a negative either.

Will

As the night went on, Will got bolder and bolder with Nico who he had decided was in fact the love of his life. He even told him and that also ended in a drunken yet wonderful kiss. Will couldn't explain how fuzzy and nice inside he felt every time he made the shorty grin. It was impish and adorable and he never wanted it to go away. When he finally got drowsy he climbed onto the couch and passed out.

Nico

God that boy was beautiful. His freckled sun kissed face was so pretty. The shape of his lips were the perfect bow and the way his curly blonde hair fell over his eyes was the most adorable game he had ever seen. As he watched Will sleep he got tired himself. Without thinking about it he climbed up onto the couch and snuggled into Will, who immediately wrapped his strong arms around him as he drifted into a for once, dreamless sleep.

(A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter, credits for the spin the bottle idea to @ vote and comment if you want! Ideas are greatly needed.)