Chapter 1

OKAY so warning, I started writing this 3 years ago, so it's rough in some spots but I'm continuing it now and editing all the previous chapters (thank you Mabel for putting this thought into my head:). the chapters get WAY longer after chapter 4 so please bear with these ones for now. Hope you enjoy and comment and vote if you want.

Will

In Will's dream he was in someone else's bed. His immediate thought was to check under the covers. When he realized he was still in his pajamas he went to bed and he relaxed a little. There was still the matter that he was in someone else's bedroom so he decided to focus on that. He heard a shower faucet turn off and a ravishingly hot boy came out with a towel around his waist. Will gasped. The boy had pale skin and jet black hair that swept over his big chocolate brown eyes. He had a funny scar on his chest that drove from his right shoulder to his waist. Will wondered what the mark was from.

He was shaken from his thoughts when the boy started taking off his towel, apparently unaware that Will was even there. "STOP!" Will yelled but the mystery boy didn't seem to hear him. Being a decent human being Will covered his eyes until he was sure that the boy was dressed. He wore black skinny jeans, a rumpled band t-shirt and a brown leather coat with white fur around the edges.

"Is that a Gucci jacket?" Will thought. He took that moment to look at his surroundings. The apartment was shabby with cracked plaster walls and a hole in the ceiling that dripped water into a chipped casserole dish on the floor. The place was an all around crap-hole. It didn't match the boys' clothing at all.

----TIME JUMP TO THE MORNING---

"Beep Beep" "Beep Beep" Will's alarm sounded at 6:30.

"Uhhg"

he thought as he threw his covers to the ground and dragged himself to his feet. It was the first day of his junior year in highschool. It was also way too early. He wiggled his feet into the bunny slippers his mom Naomi had gotten for him for Christmas two years before. He padded downstairs following the smell of blueberry pancakes and peppermint tea.

"Hello there sleepy head!"

Naomi said in a cheerful voice.

"Are you excited for your first day?"

"Of course I am mom, I'm just tired, that's all."

Wills mom scooped up three pancakes and plopped them on a plate at the kitchen table. As he sat down to eat his food he pondered the weird dream.

"Nico Di' Angelo."

He said to his bagel. Will knew he had heard the name before. Will was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard heavy footsteps. That was his que to leave.

"NAIOMI!" His step-dad yelled from down the hall.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He said hastily.

Leaving his uneaten food at the table. Once Will was in the bathroom he took a deep breath and turned on the shower letting the hot water calm him down. His step-dad had been treating him like crap ever since he found Will kissing a guy at a party His mom didn't know and Will intended to keep it that way.