32 - Hurtful Words

Jay groaned in pain as he struggled in standing up. Touching his nose to see if he was bleeding, he sighed. 

"Why did you-" Y/N's sobs were heard before he raised his head and stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. Her eyes were brimming with tears as she looked at him with sad eyes.

"What's wrong..."

Y/N shook her head before she wiped her tears and scoffed. "So it was you all this time?" She stared at him in disbelief while he just looked at her, confused. 

"What are you talking ab-"

"I don't want to hear it!" She shouted, making his eyes widen. "I don't want to h-hear your lies anymore." 

With a heart beating so fast and eyes still tearing, she gave him one last glare before she turned around to leave. But before she could walk away, he grabbed her arm and turned her to him.

Yanking her arm away from him, her hand collided with his face as the loud echo of a slap was heard across the place. 

"Don't you dare lay your hands on me, you creepy stalker!" Y/N shouted while he placed his hand on his cheek, his jaw clenching.

"What are you talking about?" He turned and stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Tell me what's happening because I don't fucking understand what's going on!" Jay shouted back as she closed her eyes, the tears falling down her cheeks.

"Wasn't it enough for you to lie to me and h-hurt me so heartlessly?" She stuttered and stared at him with eyes full of pain. "Now that I m-moved on, do you want to break my heart again?"

Jay closed his eyes and sighed before he wanted to speak but she shook her head, stopping him.

"I don't want to hear anything you say and I don't want to see you ever again... so please, please stop. I'm living my life so happily with Junseok and my daughter so why are you doing this to me!? Do you hate me this much that you can't let me live in peace!?"

Jay's shoulders dropped at the mention of her daughter. He had this small hope that the little girl wasn't Y/N's daughter, but it all turned out to be real and all his fears formed in front of him as he closed his eyes and lowered his head.

"So it's your daughter..." He said with a weak and sad smile before Y/N scoffed and looked at him in disbelief.

"Haven't you at least figured this out after stalking us all this time?" 

But Jay didn't care about what she said anymore, he didn't know why she was accusing him of something he didn't even understand but decided not to defend himself anymore. 

After all the lies he told her, she would never believe him again.

Staring at him with eyes brimming with tears, Y/N's heart ached as she turned and walked away, leaving him alone. And he stood there as regret and guilt ate him, one single thought in his mind.

But I'd never hate you, Y/N... 

   . . .

Two days had passed after Y/N and Jay's meeting. Y/N spent most of her time taking care of her daughter or helping Areum with her shop. She overworked herself and did anything to stop herself from thinking about him.

The person that keeps hurting her. Every time.

At first, she didn't want to believe that it was him. Was he really capable of doing such a thing to her? But when her stalker stopped following her, she realized that it was indeed him.

Why did he start following her? Was it because of Junseok? Did Jay hate seeing her move on to the point that he had to make her unhappy once again?

Y/N sighed as she looked at her hands. After everything he did to her, why did she feel bad about slapping him? Something told her he didn't deserve it but she knew he did.

Interrupting her thoughts, Hana rushed to the balcony and stood next to her. "Mommy I found this next to the door!" The little girl showed her mother an envelope before she handed it to her and ran away to continue playing, unaware of what was inside of it.

Y/N slightly furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the envelope. There was nothing written on it and that made her wonder what was inside. 

Opening it, she grabbed what was inside before her eyes landed on the photos and a gasp left her lips as everything shattered on the ground.

Just like pieces of her heart did.

Tears fell down Y/N's cheek as she stared at the photos in disbelief. Pictures of her half-naked filled the ground as her heart started beating faster and her view was blinded by the tears.

"Why are y-you doing this to me..." She choked on the words and her mind was screaming the one and the only name she despised so much.

Park Jay.

That's why the next day, Y/N found herself in front of his building, waiting for him while gripping on the envelope that broke her heart last night.

How could he do something so horrible to her?

Closing her eyes, she tried her best to control her anger and not make a fool of herself. As soon as she opened her eyes and looked at the building exit, Jay was about to walk out when he noticed her standing there.

His eyes held so much sadness but he tried his best not to show her how much she broke his heart nor the fact that he spent the two previous days crying alone in his apartment.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he stood in front of her before she looked at him with utter hatred and slammed the envelope on his chest.

Jay grabbed the envelope and stared at Y/N in confusion before he decided to see what was inside. And once he did, his eyes widened as his jaw dropped.

Looking back at her, he opened his mouth to speak when she looked away and sighed. "Why did you do it?"

"What?" Jay furrowed his eyebrows as he looked back at the pictures that made his heart skip a beat. 

What was happening? He didn't understand anything.

"Do you..." He chuckled lowly as he shook his head. "Do you think I did this?" Staring at her, he smiled sadly.

"You're the only one that's been hurting me for all these years... so how can I believe it's not you?" Y/N said and her eyes brimmed with tears.

Jay lowered his head as tears formed in his eyes. 

"If you think I'd do such a horrible thing... to you," he looked back at her and shook his head as his eyes were filled with tears. "then I can't do anything anymore."

With that, Jay walked away, leaving her alone.

But this time, Y/N noticed the tears that rolled down his cheeks and her heart broke a million times.