50 - Always & Forever

"Is everything ready?" Areum asked her workers as she took a look at the white tulips displayed in front of her.

"Yes, we're waiting for the right time to take it where you want." One of them said and Areum nodded her head.

"Alright, good job everyone. I'm counting on you to make it perfect." She smiled before making her way out as the workers bowed to her.

Several days have passed and Jay was finally out of the hospital. Unlike the time when he returned from America, everyone was waiting for him with bouquets of flowers, tears in their eyes, and smiles plastered on their lips.

And he was the happiest.

All the persons he loved surrounded him and all their bad days were finally over.

Jay was recovering well and everyone helped him. He spent a lot of time with Y/N and his daughter, and they formed a very strong bond.

And finally, it was the day he was waiting so long for.

Taking out her phone, Areum called Sunghoon and a soft smile found its way to her lips when she heard his voice. "Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey babe, is he ready?" She asked as she walked home.

"Yes, and everything is good. He's a little nervous but it's fine. It's a big day after all."

"I know right," she chuckled. "I've been waiting for this day for so long... I want to see Y/N the happiest."

"You know you're the best, right?" Sunghoon said in a sweet tone, making her smile.

"And you know you're the sweetest, right?"

"Of course I know." They chuckled before Areum told him she had to hang up since she arrived home. Making her way in, she spotted Y/N and her daughter lying on the couch. They were watching TV and didn't even realize that she came back from work.

"I'm home!" Areum said, making them turn to her before the little Hana rushed to her.

"Hello!" She greeted her as Areum hugged her tightly before she walked to Y/N.

"Oh, you're here," Y/N said before she patted the place next to her. "You're early today."

Areum nodded her head before sitting next to her friend. "There wasn't that much work, so I just thought I'd leave and spend time with you."

Y/N looked at her with warm eyes before she placed her head on Areum's shoulder. "I love you." She said, making Areum chuckle.

"I love you too, but it's not me who you should tell this to."

Looking back at her, Y/N playfully hit her arm as she chuckled. "Oh right, I called Jay to see how he was and then Jake answered the phone. He said that Jay was busy so he couldn't talk."

Sighing, she slowly nodded her head. "Then again, he must have a lot of work now that he's back. I just hope he's alright."

"Don't worry too much, the guys are staying with him so he must be alright." She patted Y/N's back and turned to Hana who sat next to her.

"Right, Hana? Do you miss your dad?" She asked as she softly stroked her hair.

"Yes!" The little girl said.

"What about going to the beach?" Areum asked out of the blue as she turned to Y/N.

"The beach?"

"Yeah, let's go there. The weather is so nice and you'll love it." She grabbed her friend's hands and looked at her with cute eyes.