Two

It's been eight months since Taehyung brought Soobin to this world. He has been living at the Night Walker pack since then. During the initial few months, he stayed at Namjoon and Seokjin's house but then he thought it would be really inconvenient for the two mates. So he decided to shift at the pack house and live there. People in this pack are nice to him. At least the ones who live in the pack house are. There are some alphas and betas who are obsessed with him and they want him but Taehyung is either with Seokjin at the pack hospital or at the pack house so no alpha or beta could try something bad on him.

"Taehyung! Tae, listen!" Eunha, an omega who also lives at the pack house comes running towards Taehyung's room and even before he can respond, she barges inside his room. "Oops." She exclaims when she sees Taehyung breastfeeding his son. The male omega's cheeks heat up but Eunha doesn't look away. She just focuses on his face instead. Beside Seokjin and Namjoon, Eunha and Taehyung became really close. Oh and he is close to the pack alpha, Min Yoongi, too.

"What do you want, noona?" Taehyung asks in a hushed tone, not wanting wake his son who is falling in and out of his sleep.

"Seokjin oppa called me and told me to send you to the hospital. Some rogues attacked us and some of our pack members got injured." Eunha says. Taehyung nods. In the past eight months, Taehyung has learnt the basics of medicine from Seokjin. He can do first aid and take care of patients well if it isn't very complicated.

"Oh that's sad. I'll go there." Taehyung says. He looks at his son who is now peacefully sleeping and not feeding. He fixes his own shirt and picks Soobin up. He puts him on the bed and arranges pillows around him so that he doesn't fall from the bed. After covering him with a small blanket, he moves towards the door.

"Can you please take care of him?" Taehyung asks Eunha. "Of course, Taetae. You don't have to ask." She says and smiles at him. Taehyung smiles back and nods. He quickly goes to the washroom to get ready for the hospital.

He is so glad that he met Eunha. She has been very supportive towards him and Soobin and since she is an omega herself, she understands Taehyung a lot.

After about half an hour, Taehyung reaches the pack hospital that is run by Seokjin. All he can smell is blood. "Taehyung! Good thing you are here. Can you give them a first aid? They are not that seriously injured." Seokjin says when his eyes find the other omega's. Taehyung nods and walks over to the two werewolves sitting on the bed of the emergency room. One of them is an alpha and the other one is a beta.

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. Can I take a look at your wounds?" He asks politely. The other two nod. Taehyung brings a bottle of antiseptic liquid, cream, band-aids and a pair of gloves that he wears before starting to treat their wounds. When Taehyung is done working on the alpha's wounds and moves to the beta's, he gets a musky scent that makes him stop working momentarily.

He turns around to see where it's coming from. He sees Yoongi standing a few feet away from him, talking to Seokjin. Another male is standing beside him and he is already looking at Taehyung. As soon as their eyes meet, Taehyung averts his eyes, not being able to hold the eye contact.

Something about that male is different. He smell like wood and earth and his scent is intoxicating for Taehyung. He feels as if he can get addicted to it and he wouldn't even complain about it. He looks at the male again who is still staring at him.

Didn't his parents teach him that staring is rude? Taehyung thinks to himself, making a mental note to teach Soobin not to stare at people when he grows up.

"Hey omega, aren't you gonna treat my wounds?" The beta's annoyed voice breaks his trance. "I'm... I'm s-sorry." Taehyung mumbles and starts working on his wounds again. After cleaning it up, he wraps the band-aid around the wounds and when he is almost done, he hears Yoongi's voice, "Hey, Taehyung."