Thirty Three

Everyone one is rushing around. The pack doctor of the Dark Wood pack is helping the injured squad members along with the nurses while Seokjin is treating Soobin who is not breathing apparently. That's the last thing Taehyung heard Seokjin say before time stopped for him.

Taehyung stands there, motionless, at his position. He is barely even breathing. He cannot feel Soobin. He cannot feel his baby's emotions. He knows that Soobin is hurt badly.

He looks at the scene in front of him with teary eyes. Jungkook is himself covered in blood and wounds but he is holding the little alpha in his arms while Seokjin is treating him. The older omega has tears in his eyes too. After all, he helped Taehyung give birth to his son. He is like the godmother of Soobin. But now the little one is hanging between life and death and there is nothing he can do about it. Soobin is bleeding a lot.

"TAEHYUNG, GET ME SOME DRY TOWELS. WE NEED TO STOP HIS BLEEDING FIRST!" Seokjin yells for the third time. Yes, third. Taehyung did not hear him the first two times. He is not in his right mind right now. It's a miracle that he did not faint yet.

"TAEHYUNG!" Seokjin shouts but the younger does not flinch. Everyone looks at him staring at Soobin with no expression on his face at all.

"Joonie, can you please press this towel on Soobin's wound?" Seokjin asks his husband who nods and does what his mate asked him to do.

Seokjin walks closer to Taehyung. Everyone expects him to shake the younger out of his thoughts but they are shocked to hear a loud sound of someone getting slapped.

All the pairs of eyes grow big and Taehyung finally comes back into his senses when Seokjin's hand makes a harsh contact with his cheeks.

"H-Hyung!" He finally sobs, holding his cheek. Everything starts coming at him all at once. The injured state of his son and mate and the feeling of not being able to feel Soobin is making him agitated. He starts crying for the hundredth time today.

Seokjin hugs him and rubs his back to calm him down a little but there is no way the younger is calming down. How can he? He is a mother whose son is fighting for his life.

"It's gonna be okay. We'll try our best. We'll-" Seokjin tries to pacify Taehyung but Taehyung just pushes him away.

"What do you mean by you'll try your best? Nothing will happen to my Soobin, hyung. Nothing can happen to him. He has to be okay. H-He... He..." Taehyung shouts first but then breaks down. He falls on the ground, sobbing badly.

Seokjin is shocked but he cannot do much at this time. He has to help Soobin. They need to prioritise the baby if they want to save him. So with a heavy heart, Seokjin goes back to the little alpha and tells his mate that they need to carry Soobin to the pack hospital.

"His wound is deep and he has internal bleeding too. Some of his organs seem severely damaged and we are gonna have to operate on him." Seokjin says. Jungkook feels like his heart just stopped beating.

His son is going through so much pain. It's so scary. He is really very scared. Will he even be able to talk to Soobin again? See his pretty eyes and show him around the world? Will Soobin be completely okay? Because this damage sounds so deep for a little baby who isn't even a year old.

A sob leaves Jungkook's mouth. He just found out that Soobin is his son a few days ago. He just took him in his arms for the first time a few months ago. He remembers how the little alpha wanted him to pick him up willingly for the first time. Now his son is in his arms, looking so lifeless and covered in blood. He is barely even breathing.

Namjoon sees Jungkook and realises that he is not in the right state of mind. So he takes Soobin from his arms and says, "You need to get your wounds treated too."