Eighteen

The two boys keep strolling through the pack, passing by various shops and stalls. Jungkook notices how the smallest of things bring a smile on the face of the purple haired boy. Little, shiny objects can make him happy, the giggles of the young pups playing can make him giggle too.

In short, the omega hasn't changed one bit. He just doesn't remember about the past that makes Jungkook sad. But the fact that Taehyung is ready to try makes the true blood happy. If Taehyung is ready to try, he is ready to try to make everything normal again.

"Jungkook! Look at that shop. Can we please go there?" Taehyung says, suddenly holding Jungkook's hand and pulling him towards a small shop even though the ravenette did not agree with him.

Watching Taehyung being so happy and excited makes Jungkook smile. He will do anything to make sure that the smile does not leave Taehyung's face ever.

The two of them enter the shop which is run by a woman, probably an omega, who is pregnant. "Welcome, how can I help you?" She asks, without looking up from her magazine.

"Can I have a look at those bracelets?" Taehyung asks politely. The female omega looks at him and her eyes suddenly widen. She then looks at Jungkook and immediately bows her head at them. "Good evening Alpha, Luna." She greets them courteously.

Taehyung looks confused at the title she just used for him. Why would she or anyone call him Luna? He is not the luna of the pack. Sure he is Jungkook's mate (at least he hopes that some of the connection is true because he hates Ok Taecyeon to the core), but he isn't sure if he is the right person to be called the luna of the pack. That position is very high and respectable. The person holding it is supposed to be well trained and smart. According to Taehyung, he is neither of those things.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm n-not the luna." Taehyung tells the woman. He is confused when he sees confusion in her eyes.

Jungkook glares at the pregnant woman, a silent order for her to keep her mouth shut. He does not want Taehyung to find out about their past so randomly. He wants to tell him about it himself, show him the proofs of their love and make him believe in them again.

The woman lowers her gaze and starts showing the purple haired male the bracelets he wished to see. She shows him the best and most attractive ones and almost each of them captures Taehyung's heart. If he could, he would've bought all that's in here.

"How do these look, Jungkook?" Taehyung shows the ravenette a very pretty couple bracelet. Jungkook smiles at him and tells him that they look good. They really do look good but Jungkook's mind is somewhere else to admire the beauty of the ornaments.

His mind is in the past... probably a couple of years back? It was the them when he had started dating Taehyung. He knew that the male omega was his mate but Taehyung didn't. They had come to this very shop and bought couple lockets at that time. This scene is like a déjà vu. Everything is the same except for the fact that Taehyung doesn't remember anything and the woman in front of them is pregnant now.

"Can we buy these then? Umm... for the t-two of us?" Taehyung asks shyly as he plays with the bracelets in his hand. He wonders how did he get so much confidence to propose an idea like that. I mean it's not a simple bracelet. It's a couple bracelet. Something that people who have feelings for someone gift to each other.

"Sure." Jungkook replies to Taehyung and pays the woman off.

"Before putting this on, let me take you somewhere." Jungkook says. He slowly holds Taehyung's soft hands in his and starts leading the way. Taehyung's heart starts beating at a faster rate again. A smile never leaves his face. He has a hard time believing if whatever happening is true or not. It just feels so beautiful to be true.