Twenty Eight

Jungkook sighs as he looks at his purple haired husband who is now sleeping peacefully. He had been in pain all night. The cold bath did help him but it could only do so much. Jungkook couldn't sleep the whole night knowing that his husband is in pain. He wishes there was a way he could take it all away. Actually there is but...

Jungkook slowly gets out of bed and covers Taehyung with the blanket properly. He then walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen to prepare something for his mate.

He sees Jongho sitting with Soobin on his lap. The beta is feeding the little alpha some baby cereals. When Soobin notices his dad walking towards them, he makes grabby hands towards him, wanting Jungkook to pick him up.

The true blood takes his son in his arms and rocks him. "How are you little one? Did hyung take care of you last night?" Jungkook asks him and pats his bum, making the little baby giggle happily.

"He woke up once in the middle of the night, hyung. He wanted to go to Taehyungie hyung most probably for his feed but I gave him a bottle of warm milk. He slept like a baby then." Jongho tells him, feeling proud of himself for taking such good care of Soobin.

"What do you mean he slept like a baby? My baby is a baby. Am I right, baby?" Jungkook nuzzels in Soobin's neck who giggles again. The little boy's hand automatically go to Jungkook's eyebrow piercing as he starts playing with it.

Last night, Soobin slept with Jongho and it was the first time he slept without his mama. Even in Taehyung's not so good state, the omega had been worried about his son but he knows Jongho can be trusted. The boy loves Taehyung, Jungkook and Soobin like his own family. Well, they are his family.

"How's Tae hyungie doing, hyung?" Jongho asks, passing a glass of freshly made orange juice to the true blood. "He is fine for now, I guess. He's sleeping."

"How are you gonna help him? Does he want to...?" Jongho trails off. He cannot bring himself to talk to Jungkook about his and his mate's sexual life with himself.

"I'm not sure. I talked to Jin hyung earlier. He said only that can make the pain go away. Taehyung can also try to bear it though if he wants to but its gonna hurt like a bitch." Jungkook sighs. As if Soobin noticed his distress, he starts kissing his dad's face because 'kissing makes the pain go away or makes everything better' is what Taehyung has told him.

Jungkook smiles at his son and kisses his whole face too, the both of them lighting each other's mood by that.

"I hope Taehyungie hyung gets better soon." Jongho says as a soft smile makes its way on his face because of the cute duo in front of him. "You don't worry, hyungie. I'll take care of Soobin. I'll also make the rounds to the borders of the pack if you want. I'll ask the maids to make something for Tae hyung and send it to his room. You should just focus on your husband. The rest will be taken care of." Jonho says, making the true blood smile. The beta has grown up so much and he has become so responsible.

"Okay, take care of Soobin. Call me if you need any help. I'll be in my room." Jungkook says, giving Soobin back to Jongho. The beta agrees and goes back to feeding the baby. He will have to skip the university again but that's not his concern. Taking care of Soobin and the pack is his priority. Jimin and Hoseok are also not here so he has to be with Jungkook and support him.

---------------------

Taehyung keeps staring at his husband while being fed by him. All he can think about right now is that how well Jungkook is taking care of him. He can see how much the true blood respects him. Even though he is in his heat, not once has Jungkook made a move on him. He has been very patiently taking care of him.