Seventeen

Their footsteps echo as Jungkook and Taehyung enter the cellar together. To say Taehyung is scared will be an understatement. He is terrified. Even though Taecyeon is dead but the others aren't any less scary.

Jungkook can feel his emotions and he is worried for the younger. Making him meet those assholes would mean opening a wound again. But he really wants the omega to trust him and tell him who the culprits are so that he could take revenge for him.

Jungkook wasn't planning to kill Taecyeon just yet. He wanted to torture him like that excuse of a person tortured his mate but when Taecyeon saw that he wouldn't stay alive anymore, he started to piss Jungkook off which made the true blood kill him instantly. But Jungkook has zero regrets for that.

Taehyung stops walking when he sees metallic bars of the cell. There are a few werewolves chained behind the bars. They are screaming and yelling, wanting to be released.

Taehyung's heartbeat quickens. He gulps and looks at Jungkook who is already looking at him. The true blood releases pheromones that always tend to calm his mate down.

"Don't worry, Tae. I won't let them come near you let alone hurt you." Jungkook says, his eyes full of sincerity. Taehyung nods. The ravenette smiles at him a little and leads him to walk into the cellar.

Jimin, who had already been there, walks up to the pair and says, "These assholes are pretty stubborn, Kook. They won't open their mouths."

"Oh they definitely will." Jungkook smirks looking at the werewolves they captured. He knows he has an upper hand in all these situations. When so many alphas working together against him couldn't do anything, how can these people who are chained, even come near him.

"Then you should talk. I'll leave." Jimin says. He pats on Taehyung's shoulder and gives him an encouraging smile before going out.

"So..." Jungkook starts and moves closer to the prisoners (of war if you might call them that) who are already glaring at him. "I know everything you all did but there's one thing I'm not sure about."

He crosses his arms and speaks while getting his teeth, "When Taehyung was in the Crimson Shadow pack, he was physically abused and taken advantage of by your fucking head alpha and some other people. I want to know who those other people are."

For sometime, no one speaks anything. Taehyung's heart beats at a very fast rate. Seeing all these people reminds him of his horrible past. He looks at all the familiar faces who made his life a living hell. Even if some people didn't do anything to him, they didn't help him either. He always wondered if these people had completely shut off their human side.

"Are you all going to confess or not?" Jungkook glares at everyone. Taehyung gulps when he hears his deep voice that sounds so scary at the moment.

The chained werewolves look at him in fear. Jungkook just smirks when he sees his voice already taking affect even though he didn't even use his alpha voice yet.

He turns around and looks at Taehyung who is already looking at him. He looks worried. Jungkook decides that he doesn't want to keep Taehyung in the close vicinity of these monsters so he walks closer to him and holds his soft hands.

"Sweetheart, you want to tell me who they are." His voice is so gentle. Taehyung just wants to get the hell out of this place so he decides to just tell Jungkook already so that they don't have to stay here for long.

Taehyung points his trembling finger at three of the many people who are in front of him. These people have taken a lot of advantage of him. He lived every second of his life in fear when he was at the Crimson Shadow pack because of Taecyeon and them.