Twenty Nine

Taehyung lays on his bed, feeling really better... better than he ever has as far as he can remember.

Its been a few days and his heat is almost over. These past days, Jungkook has taken such good care of him. He brought him food, fed him, helped him through the pain, gave him massage and sang him to sleep.

Over the days, they have also made love several times and it has brought them super close. Taehyung needed Jungkook not only because of his heat but also because he has started loving the true blood all over again. He gained confidence and he feels like he overcame his fear about being sexual. But again it's Jungkook and Taehyung cannot imagine doing anything with anyone except for him.

As for Jungkook, he is really happy too. He has missed Taehyung so much. Making love to him and taking care of him like this has made him so happy too. It felt like old times.

Currently, Taehyung is laying on his bed, cuddling Soobin. He kisses his son's forehead and smiles at him. He hasn't been able to spend much time with him because of his heat. He is really glad Jongho took care of his and Jungkook's baby for them.

"Mama!" Soobin squeaks. Taehyung smiles at him and questioningly raises his eyebrows.

"Yes? What does my baby want?" Taehyung asks, booping his nose with his son's. This makes the little alpha giggle.

"O-Outh!" He says, pointing at the window. Taehyung knows that his baby wants to go out. So he gets up from the bed and takes Soobin in his arms before walking out of the room.

Once they are in the garden, Taehyung sits down on the grass with Soobin in front of him. The little alpha tries to pull himself up without any support making Taehyung feel so proud of him.

Soobin somehow manages to stand up but he falls down on his bum immediately. He pouts heavily as tears flood his eyes. Taehyung laughs at his cuteness and picks him up.

"H-Hurt, mama!" Soobin says as his lips wobble. Taehyung rubs his bum while still laughing at how cute his son is.

He is so happy that slowly Soobin has started trying to stand up on his own. Maybe he would start walking soon as well. He can now say a few small words too. Jungkook wants the little alpha to call him daddy soon but he hasn't spoken that yet while Soobin calls Taehyung mama. That actually makes Jungkook jealous of Taehyung. He really wants his son to address him as his father soon.

At the thought of Jungkook, a smile appears on Taehyung's lips. His mate is an amazing person and he wishes he could spend every moment with him but guess its not possible right now because Jungkook is busy with a meeting.

Soobin's eyes soon fall on a colourful butterfly. The sad expression on his face is replaced by an excited one. He squeaks and gets out of Taehyung's lap. He starts crawling towards the butterfly while speaking some words of excitement in his baby language.

Taehyung fondly stares at his son from a distance. Oh how good his life has turned out to be recently. Its true when they say, you never know what life has in store for you.

Taehyung starts picking a few flowers of different colours, wanting to make a flower crown for his son.

He is so busy happily humming a melody as his hands weave the flower crown that he forgets to notice someone taking a seat next to him.

"These flowers are so pretty." Someone says from beside him and Taehyung's eyes snap in the direction of the voice.

His eyes widen to their maximum limit when he sees who it is. It's Lee Junho, someone who worked really closely with Ok Taecyeon. Taehyung hated Taecyeon and all his men and even the pack with a burning passion. He still does and seeing Junho makes him want to slap the fuck out of him but he also feels like he is about to get a panic attack.