Epilogue

Double update to celebrate the clean sweep of BTS at MAMA 2021. Make sure to read the previous chapter and please vote and comment to show some love💜

----------------------

A Few Weeks Later...

Jungkook is pacing outside the operation theatre, biting his nails due to nervousness. His pup is going to be born anytime soon now. He is excited to see them but he is also very worried about Taehyung. His poor mate has to go through so much pain during the pregnancies and deliveries.

"Jungkook, what's wrong with you? Just sit down." Yoongi instructs him but the true blood just shakes his head and continues pacing like before. The other head alpha sighs but decides to stay quiet. It's no use telling the ravenette because he won't listen to him anyway.

"Kook, calm your tits and sit down." Jimin has an annoyed expression on his face when he forces the younger to sit. Jungkook gives him an 'are you for real look?'. "Dude, everything is okay. Seokjin hyung is with him and you will have your pup in your arms in a few minutes. What are you even so worried about?"

"Hyung, Tae must be in so much pain. I caused him that. During the entire pregnancy, he was in pain and right now, they are opening him up to take the pup out. Hyung, they are cutting him! How can I stay in peace after knowing that?" The ravenette's voice is panicked much to Jimin's annoyance.

"Are you telling me you regret impregnating him?" Jimin shoots.

"No! Why would I?"

"Because you sound like that, asshole." Jimin rolls his eyes. The ravenette thinks about what he said in his mind again and he realises that he might be sounding like how Jimin said.

"I'm sorry, hyung. That's not how I meant it. It's just... I'm so worried about him." Jungkook says, concern dripping from his voice.

"I know you are but don't let those stupid thoughts get you. Taehyung will be fine soon. He's so strong." The shorter male squeezes his shoulder to comfort him, making the ravenette smile.

They sit there for a while before they see Namjoon walking with a sleepy Soobin in his arms. The little alpha is rubbing his eyes. Jungkook stands up and walks up to his son. "Hey, don't do that. You'll hurt your eyes." The ravenette says, putting away Soobin's hand from his eyes.

The little alpha makes grabby hands towards his father, wanting to be in his arms. Jungkook takes him from Namjoon while the older alpha tells him, "He woke up and threw a tantrum for coming here. I fed him some fruits before bringing him here though."

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook smiles at Namjoon before looking at his son who is busy playing with his eyebrow piercing again. It's been a while since Soobin met Jungkook but his fascination with his father's eyebrow piercing doesn't seem to die down.

"Dad! Wh-When will baby come?" He asks cutely in his baby voice.

"Soon, baby. Are you excited to meet them?" Jungkook asks, fixing his hair. Soobin bobs his head which shows how excited he is.

They wait for a few more minutes before the door of the operation theatre opens and Seokjin walks out. Soobin notices him first and squeals, "Jinie uncle!"

Jungkook's head snaps in Seokjin's direction and he rushes towards the older omega. "How's Tae, hyung?"

"He's fine and he delivered a healthy baby girl. Taehyung is unconscious because of the Anesthesia we gave him. The nurses will bring the pup after cleaning her." Seokjin informs the worried true blood. Jungkook sighs. Finally everything went well.