Thirteen

"What's worrying you, Tae?" Seokjin asks the younger. It's been a few hours since Jungkook and the rest of the squad left to attack and take revenge on the Crimson Shadow pack. Seokjin and Taehyung are at the pack house with the rest of the omegas and pups. The security around the pack house has also been increased.

Taehyung is panicking. This time not because he is scared that people would find out about him and they would judge him. He is tensed because he is scared for Jungkook.

As much as he knows how strong the true blood is, he also knows how cunning and manipulative Taecyeon is. He might already know who he is going against and must have done preparations according to it already. He just doesn't want Jungkook to get hurt.

"This whole revenge thing is worrying me, hyung. That pack has already killed so many of our warriors. What if they do something to harm our people again?" Taehyung says, worriedly biting his nails.

"Everything would be fine, Tae." Seokjin rubs his shoulder to assure him.

"I just wish I could help."

"Me too." Seokjin sighs. Just then Namjoon links Seokjin, "Jinie, we did it. We captured them!"

"Oh my god! Yes!" Seokjin links back, totally happy with the outcome.

"But some people got injured and I want you to get ready to treat them. We'll be there in a few minutes." Namjoon links him. Seokjin tells him that he would get ready soon and gets up.

Taehyung looks at him with confusion on his face. "Guess what, Tae! We won."

Taehyung sighs and a beautiful smile makes its way on his lips. He is so happy and relieved even though he is still worried about his secret coming to light.

"But Tae, some of our people got hurt and we need to treat them. I'll need your help with that." Seokjin says. Taehyung nods as he feels his throat going dry.

People got hurt. He doesn't want anyone to be seriously injured. "H-Hyung, who got hurt?" He asks the older omega, internally praying that its not Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Jongho. Of course he is worried for others too but these people have become really close to him and he doesn't want anything bad happening to them.

"I don't know yet. Joonie didn't tell me. He just said some people got hurt." Seokjin tells him. Taehyung nods and starts arranging the first aid kit in the living room so that as soon as the squad comes back, they would be able to get to work without any further delay.

"They're here." Taehyung and Seokjin say at the same time as they get a scent of their mates near them. Seconds later, everyone who went for the fight enters the pack house.

Some of them are covered in blood and mud but each of them has a smile on their faces. It's the smile of victory.

"DARK WOOD PACK AND THE NIGHT WALKER PACK BRINGS HOME VICTORY!" Jongho announces loudly and everyone cheers.

Taehyung's eyes scan through the crowd, trying to spot Jungkook but he cannot see him. His heart starts beating at a faster pace and worry takes over him. What if Jungkook got seriously injured?

"Taehyung, I need you to dress their wounds." Seokjin tells the younger who is too occupied with his own thoughts. He looks at Seokjin pointing at two werewolves that he barely knows.

The purple haired omega nods and walks towards the two werewolves. He takes care of their wounds quickly because they are not very deep and also, he is in a hurry to see Jungkook.

"Do you think our alpha is okay?" Taehyung hears someone say. He doesn't know who the voice belongs to but he carefully listens, even though he is scared to hear the conversation further.