Flashback VII

"Hyung~~" Taehyung runs, pushing through the crowd of students wearing black graduation robes. Yes, it's Jungkook's graduation. They became friends a few months ago and they have grown pretty close.

Taehyung loves spending all his free time with the ravenette. They are together almost all the time when they are not attending classes. At times they even study together. Well, it's not a pair study kind of thing because Taehyung is actually three years younger than Jungkook but they sit together and study. The both of them have been the happiest since the time they befriended each other. Taehyung knows he could never get a better friend than Jungkook and Jungkook, well, he's a boy in love.

"Hyung!" Taehyung finally reaches Jungkook where he is standing with his two friends, Hoseok and Jimin. Taehyung met the two mates a few days ago when Hoseok asked Jungkook to come with Taehyung to his birthday party. The younger was skeptical about the plan but then he found out how cool both Jimin and Hoseok are.

He also realised that Jongho, one of his juniors in school, who had the same art class as him is a part of Jungkook's pack. Taehyung and Jongho were close... kind of. They did not meet regularly because they were both in different classes so they didn't exactly call each other friends. They were just acquaintances who talked a lot when they met and shared things happening in their lives.

So now Taehyung has some really good friends that are Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Jongho but he might have a little crush on the true blood.

"Congratulations, hyung!" Taehyung squeaks and jumps on the ravenette taking him in a hug. The older stumbles back due to the force but chuckles nonetheless. He has his entire world in his arms right now.

"Thank you, Tae." Jungkook smiles but that fades away when he hears the sound of little sniffles. "Tae, are you crying?" Jungkook worriedly takes Taehyung's face out of his neck and sees the teary eyes of the omega. The sight of Taehyung crying is something that he has always hated. He cannot stand his mate being so sad. It breaks his heart to see him like that and he wishes he could rip apart the person who made him cry.

"What happened, Tae? Did someone say something to you?" Jungkook cups his jaw and wipes his tears with the pad of his thumbs.

Taehyung shakes his head with a cute pout and sniffles. "Tell me what happened." Jungkook encourages the omega to speak. The younger sighs, "I'll just miss you... a lot."

Jungkook shakes his head with a smile. He looks at his friends and says, "Hyungs, you might want to go ahead. I'll spend some time with Tae." The two mates agree and leave after telling the ravenette about some party at the pack house that they are throwing to celebrate the true blood's graduation.

Once their friends are gone, Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand, intertwining their fingers together and pulls him with himself.

Skinship is one thing that very much exists in their friendship. They hug, hold hands, cuddle and kiss each other on the cheeks and forehead a lot. All these actions are Jungkook's way of expressing his love even though he did not tell Taehyung about them being mates yet or that he loves him.

For Taehyung, these actions are a source of comfort. It makes him feel that he is not alone and there is someone with him who cares about him. You see, he comes from a pack that does not really treat omegas that well so his parents always tell him to stay at home to stay out of trouble.

Jungkook brings the two of them to an empty classroom and locks the door from the inside. He then makes Taehyung sit on a desk and places his hands on either sides of the omega, leaning closer to him.

"I'll miss you so much too, Tae. But don't be sad. We will meet a lot. I promise." Jungkook assures the omega, kissing the top of his head.

"But what if you forget me, Kookie?" Jungkook wants to laugh at Taehyung's question. "I can't ever forget you, Tae. Do you wanna know why?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow and Taehyung gets curious.