Fourteen

Jimin walks through the silent hallways of the pack house. After coming back from the fight, everyone got their wounds treated and went to their homes to get some rest.

Jimin needs to go find Yoongi because during the fight when Hoseok got hurt and Jimin was trying to help him, two werewolves of the Crimson Shadow tried to attack them. That's when Yoongi distracted them and fought against the werewolves to save the two mates. Jimin has to thank him for that.

He knocks at Yoongi's room but when he gets no response, he decides to check on Hoseok and come back later.

As he stands outside his room, he hears two voices. He knows who are the two people. It's Hoseok and Yoongi. Without knocking, he enters the room.

Hoseok looks at his mate and smiles while Yoongi frowns at him. "What? It's my room. I can come and go whenever I want." Jimin says, wondering if he offended Yoongi in some way.

"So what brings you here, Alpha Yoongi?" Jimin asks, sitting on the bed because the chair beside Hoseok is occupied by Yoongi.

"I just came to check on the two of you." Yoongi says, feeling a little shy because he is not the one to openly talk about his feelings like that.

"I'm doing fine and so is Hoseok hyung. Thanks for saving us." Jimin says and smiles at him genuinely.

"I'm glad to know that." Yoongi replies. He feels as if a weight has been lifted off from his shoulders. He is relieved that both his mates are fine. Yes, Yoongi has accepted the fact that he has two mates suddenly when he had none a few months ago but they are yet to talk about it.

"Alpha Yoongi, don't you think we should talk about it? It's a conversation due for a long time." Hoseok says, trying to sit up straight with the help of Jimin who reclines him to the headboard of the bed for support.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Yoongi says. He is slightly nervous about this conversation but he is also excited. Maybe he wouldn't be alone anymore.

"So I'm sure you feel this sort of... connection with us-" Hoseok begins but is cut off by Jimin, "That's called the mate bond, hyung."

"Can you stop being so straightforward? Some people cannot take someone being so direct." Hoseok says, making Jimin frown at him.

"First of all, I'm gay so I can't be straightforward and secondly, just because you freaked out when I mentioned about us being mates for the first time, it doesn't mean Alpha Yoongi will react the same way. He seems like a pretty cool guy." Jimin says.

Hoseok narrows his eyes at his mate, "You mean I'm not cool?"

"Hyung, let's talk about important matters first." Jimin suggests shaking his head because he knows once they start bickering, there would be no end to it.

"Okay so Alpha Yoongi-" Hoseok starts but he is cut off again, this time by Yoongi. He frowns. What is with everyone interrupting him today?

"First of all, no need to be formal. You guys can call me hyung... or just Yoongi. Second of all, I do feel the connection with the two of you or you can say, the mate bond." Yoongi says. The other two nod.

"I'm so glad that you didn't freak out like Hoseok hyung did. But are you like... okay with having two mates? I mean it's very rare and all and you never had a mate. Suddenly you found out that you have two of them." Jimin asks.

"I... I think I'm happy that I found people that I can care for. I really was happy with my family. I mean Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, Soobin and Eunha. Eunha is not there anymore." Yoongi's voice turns sad.

"But I always wondered why I haven't found my mate yet. You know what they say about mates, how there care for each other and love each other. I have seen Namjoon and Seokjin and I felt like maybe I want someone like that too. So when I met you guys and felt the connection, I was kind of surprised that I had two mates but I'm mostly happy." Yoongi says. He poured his heart a lot, something he has never done in ages.