Thirty

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE SOOBIN IS?"

Taehyung panics at that statement. The statement itself sounds so horrifying and Jungkook's angry tone make him even more scared. Did something happen that Jungkook, his husband who never raised his voice in front of him except for the one time when he wanted the name of his tormentor, is now shouting at him.

Tears immediately build in Taehyung's eyes and his breathing starts raging. He looks at his husband and somehow gathers the courage to ask, "W-What do you mean by th-that, Kookie?"

"Oh so you really have no idea what just happened while you were busy having fun with the asshole who made your life a living hell for so many months?" Jungkook is having a hard time controlling his tone and anger. Well it's not easy for a parent when something happens to their children.

"K-Kookie, pl-please t-tell me w-what happened. Y-You're sc-scaring me." Taehyung asks in a pleading voice. He is already dreading Jungkook's answer for some reason. He has a feeling that something bad has happened. He can feel that Soobin is in pain.

He is mad at himself for not noticing this feeling earlier because he has been feeling this way for the past few minutes but he thought his emotions were just all over the place and playing with his mind when Junho came to talk to him.

"You really have no clue, do you?" Jungkook glares at his husband who is already shaking, wanting an answer and also not wanting it at the same time.

"I just r-received this phone call a minute ago. They said... they said... they have Soobin." Jungkook says, whispering the last part because he cannot bring himself to say that.

Taehyung's eyes grow big. "W-What do you mean th-they have S-Soobin? Soobin was r-right here. M-My baby was here j-just now. Th-This is not possible. Th-" Taehyung starts crying. He cannot wrap his head around the situation. Soobin was here just a few minutes ago, chasing the butterflies but why is Jungkook suddenly saying that someone called him saying that they have his son?

"Soobin is not here. He fucking got kidnapped! He got kidnapped while you were busy talking to this asshole behind you." Jungkook says, he feels like pulling his hair because he is really having a hard time controlling his anger.

He looks at Junho with murderous eyes. "L-Look I-I did not d-do anything. I'm n-not behind all this." Junho says, violently shaking his head.

"Bold of you to assume I'll believe you." Jungkook crosses his arms around his chest. Junho and Taehyung gulp. "I'm sure it has something to do with you. My son fucking got kidnapped while you were talking to my husband. Our assumption is that this kidnapping has something to do with the Crimson Shadow pack. You distracted Taehyung while someone kidnapped Soobin. So tell me! What's your plan?" Jungkook demands.

"L-Look I really didn't do anything this time. I accept that I was involved when Taehyung was kidnapped but not this time." Junho pleads, but Jungkook is not in a position to listen.

"K-Kookie, where... wh-where did they take Soobin?" Taehyung asks, his throat is so dry that he can barely speak.

"If I knew, do you think I would be here wasting my time? No, I would be out there trying to save my son because unlike you, I actually care for him." Jungkook says through gritted teeth. He is losing his mind. The person who called him did not tell him anything. He did not even put forward any demands yet. He just informed Jungkook that he has his son which means that he is waiting for the best time to use Soobin as a bait.

Jungkook is pulled out of his chain of thoughts when he hears a thud. He sees Taehyung on the ground, sitting on his knees while crying his eyes out. He feels mad at Taehyung. The omega knew that the Crimson Shadow pack is the part of their pack now. He also knew that at this time of the day, they make all the werewolves they captured work for them. Their work is to do some farm work, street cleaning, cleaning the water bodies, etc. The true blood always told Taehyung to be more careful and if possible, not to go out of the house at this time of the day.