Seven

HAPPY JK DAY Y'ALL!!!
His live was totally awesome earlier!

~~••~~

"Jinie, get Taehyung's shirt or something so that our squad can recognize him with his scent." Namjoon says. As soon as Seokjin had told Jungkook that Taehyung hadn't returned yet, Jungkook had lost his mind. He gave Soobin to Seokjin so that he could make him sleep and then the true blood called for an emergency meeting.

"I don't care what you do but I don't want you all returning without Taehyung!" Jungkook says, he is having a hard time controlling his anger. Some of his pack members gulp. Usually the true blood is in full control of himself but when he gets angry, it is so not good.

"Jungkook, I'm coming with you." Jimin announces. Jungkook nods his head and just when they are about to leave, Seokjin comes running towards them. "Wait! I'll go with you guys too. Taehyung is like my brother and I can't just sit here."

"But hyung, you should stay here with Soobin. He needs someone he is close to." Jungkook reasons.

"But-" The older omega is about to protest but Namjoon cuts him off, "Jinie, stay here. We will bring back Taehyung. I promise." He says kissing his husband's forehead. Seokjin nods with a heavy heart.

Jungkook and others leave the pack house in their wolf forms.

Taehyung!

Taehyung!

Taehyung!

That's the only thing that is going in Jungkook's mind right now. He needs to find his mate. He cannot afford to lose him at any cost, not after he waited for him for so long.

Almost half an hour pass by when Jimin links him, "Kook, I think I can smell Tae nearby."

"Where are you?"

"Near the stream." Jimin links back. Jungkook starts running fast. Really fast. And before he knows, he is near the stream. He cannot find Jimin though so he decides to follow his scent. After a few minutes, he can smell Taehyung too. He can smell blood as well. He feels like he will lose his mind if he doesn't find Taehyung soon.

Jungkook abruptly stops running when he sees Jimin standing under a tree. He walks closer and sees a beautiful, white wolf lying on the ground. He is smaller than him in size. Some of his white fur have turned red now because of bleeding.

"What are we gonna do, Jungkook?" Jimin links him. He is so worried after seeing the omega in this state.

"Hyung, I can smell rogues. It's like they just recently left from here. Please follow them and catch them. I'll take care of Taehyung." Jungkook links.

"Are you sure you can take care of him alone?"

"I'm sure."

After hearing Jungkook, Jimin nods and runs away, linking the other members from their squad about the situation.

Jungkook walks closer to Taehyung. He brings his face closer to the omega's neck which is bleeding. There are scratch marks caused by claws on his body. Those filthy wolves have dare to put their claws on Jungkook's mate and the true blood is really mad about it.

But he tries to stay a little calm for the sake of Taehyung. He sticks his tongue out and starts licking at the wounds that seem deep. He keeps licking because saliva helps in healing faster.