Twenty Seven

A/N: I have changed the name of this book from 'But I Still Want You' to 'Flower Crown'. I hope there's no confusion and I hope you like the new name.
Also, today isn't the day to update Flower Crown so I hope you enjoy the early update!

Happy Reading...
----------------------------------

"This is the reason why I was mad at you for being out so late at night, Jongho. Your lazy ass doesn't wake up on time the next day." Taehyung scolds Jongho as he makes some breakfast. The young beta looks at his hyung with a sheepish smile.

"It's not a big deal, hyung. I could just skip the uni." Jongho smirks and grabs the plate of omelette Taehyung just made. The purple haired male glares at Jongho who is so busy munching at his breakfast.

"You do know that education is important, right? You cannot just miss the university!" Taehyung says rolling his eyes. Jongho doesn't know what to do in this situation. Should he be happy that his hyung is acting the way he used to or should he feel sad because Taehyung is scolding him? Well, he cannot be mad at the omega is one thing he is sure of.

Taehyung is about to say something more but they get interrupted by the beautiful sounds of Soobin's giggles. The both of them turn towards the sound and see Soobin laughing happily in the arms of his father. This instantly brings a smile on both their faces.

"What were you two bickering about?" Jungkook asks curiously while he fixes the little alpha's hair with his hand.

"This young man over there wants to skip the university because he slept in." Taehyung tells him pointin at the younger. Jungkook looks at Jongho who gulps.

"Okay, okay. I'll go. Don't give me that look, jeez." The beta exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air. Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head, "Well, I don't see a problem if you skip one day."

"JEON JUNGKOOK! DON'T SPOIL THE KID!" Taehyung raises his voice and the true blood instantly shuts his mouth. He might be the true blood but he has no courage to talk back to the luna of his pack, not when Taehyung is right, at least.

"But I'm not a kid hyungie~~" Jongho whines.

"Shut up! You're just eighteen! You're a kid." Taehyung shrugs as if he just proved the biggest point on the planet.

"And you're just twenty two, hyungie." Jongho says. The purple haired omega glares at him, "I'm almost twenty three and your point being?"

Soobin looks at his mama and his hyung back and forth, not quite understanding the situation. Jungkook understands the dilemma of the baby and says, "Your mama and your hyung are being bad boys baby. Let's grab some banana milk for the both of us and get the fuck out of here."

"JEON JUNGKOOK! SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH BEFORE I SMACK YOU!" Taehyung screams at him. Jungkook's eyes widen, not knowing why Taehyung suddenly yelled at him.

"What did I even do?" Jungkook asks helplessly.

"The audacity!" Taehyung glares at him and walks forward. He takes Soobin from Jungkook and walks out of the kitchen.

The true blood looks at Jongho helplessly who is laughing at the moment. "He was mad at you. Now why the fuck is he mad at me too?" Jungkook asks, scratching the back of his head.

"You said the word 'fuck' in front of Soobin, hyung. You cannot swear in front of a baby. We don't want him to learn that at such a young age." Jongho tells him. Jungkook's eyes widen. He curses at himself for his own mistake. How can he be so careless? He isn't alone now. He is a father of a little pup who will soon be one year old.