Eight

Jungkook walks into the underground cellar of the pack. They have it to hold criminals or werewolves on full moon if they lose control over themselves. 

"Jungkook, you're here." Jimin says walking closer to him. "Where are those assholes?" The true blood asks. Jimin and the rest of the squad managed to catch the rogues and brought them to the cellar.

"Inside." Jimin replies and follows the true blood who is leading the way. Once he gets inside the small cellar, he sees four werewolves. Their legs and hands are tied up to keep them in place.

"Since I don't have the whole day to spend on you fuckers, I'll just be straightforward and ask you what I want to know." Jungkook says and walks closer to them. "Why are you working for the Crimson Shadow pack?" He asks slowly.

"You think you'll just chain us here and ask us a question and we would tell you?" One werewolf mocks him.

"Seriously dude, I thought that the true blood was smarter than that." The other one laughs. Jungkook just smirks but Jimin knows how angry he is behind his calm demeanour.

"Well, I just said that because it's the easiest way out for you. But I understand if you want to make it hard for yourselves." Jungkook says in a dangerously low voice. He kneels down near them and says, "Now are you telling me why you're doing the crap you're doing or you wanna make your life a living hell?"

"What are you gonna do? Hit us? Torture us until we beg you for mercy?" One of the rogues challenges, gritting his teeth. Jungkook laughs, "Do you think I'm gonna waste my energy on hitting and torturing you when I could just make you submit?"

Jungkook gets up and walks closer to them. He looks down with a devilish grin on his face. "Jimin hyung, I think you should leave the cellar for a while. I might have to use my alpha voice right now and I don't want you getting affected by it."

Jimin nods and says, "You dumbfucks, you should just tell Jungkook when he is asking you normally. You yourself are alphas. Do you wanna submit to another alpha? Well, not exactly an alpha but a true blood. But that's beside the point. Where's your self respect?" Jimin mocks while Jungkook looks at his hyung with amusement in his eyes.

"I'll see you later, Alpha Jeon." Jimin says and walks out of the cell. Jungkook turns his focus back on the rogues. "So what have you decided?"

When the rogues don't say anything, Jungkook repeats the question. When he still doesn't get an answer. He says, "So you're opting for the harder way, huh?"

He steps closer a little and yells in his alpha voice, "I ASKED, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING WITH THE CRIMSON SHADOW PACK?" The four werewolves flinch at the loud voice and if they weren't already on the ground, they would definitely be falling on their knees right now. They shudder and Jungkook almost feels bad. Almost. He doesn't like using his alpha voice on innocent people but the ones in front of him are far from innocent. They hurt his Taehyung and he cannot let it slide.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT?" He shouts again.

"We're s-sorry, alpha. Th-They told us that if we h-help them, they would take us in their pack. We don't want to be rogues an-anymore. People treat us like disease even though we didn't become rogues with our own choice." One of the rogues says while staring at the floor. They don't have the courage to look at Jungkook in his eyes.

"And if you tell me everything and help me catch them, I'll let you live here at Dark Wood." Jungkook says. The rogues look at him with wide eyes. You see, Jungkook is really kind. He never misuses the extra powers his has. He always wants to use them for helping people. Just because he is the true blood, most people have assumed weird things about him.