Thirty Seven

It's the time for the funeral. Taehyung and Jungkook are dressed in black suits. It's really hard for them. How can it not be when they have to say goodbye to their own son, who they brought in this world? Its so hard to let go.

The pain they are going through is intense. All the time, they have been thinking about Soobin and the times they have spent together. The tears won't stop. Taehyung feels like he would faint. Jungkook has been with him all the damn time, sticking with him like a glue so that he is assured that the omega does not end up doing something stupid.

There's a faint knock at their door. "Come in." Taehyung says in his hoarse voice due to crying.

The door creeks upon and Jongho walks in, all dressed in black too. He smiles sadly at his hyungs as he says, "Hyungies... its time." His voice is hoarse too. Guess everyone in the house is too attached to the pup.

Taehyung doesn't say anything. Instead, he sits there motionless. "We're coming." Jungkook replies Jongho. The beta nods and leaves the room, giving some time to the couple.

Jungkook walks closer to his husband and places his hand on his shoulder, gently squeezing it.

A sob erupts from Taehyung's throat, "I'm... not ready to let him go."

"I know." Jungkook whispers and wraps his hand around Taehyung's shoulder. He helps his husband stand up and walk out of the door.

They slowly approach the main door of the house. All the members of the pack have gathered for the event. Everyone is sad for the loss of their alpha and luna. A pup that young did not deserve it.

Taehyung avoids looking at anyone because seeing people cry makes him want to cry as well and honestly he's been crying for so long, so many days or rather months, that his head fucking hurts. Taehyung feels sick and everyone else can see that too.

"So... let's go?" Jimin slowly says. Jungkook nods. Seokjin would be leading the funeral procession since he is the Godmother of the baby. He proceeds to take the picture of little Soobin but a voice stops him.

"Wait!" A high pitched female voice is heard from outside. Everyone's head turns in the direction of the main door. For a few seconds, they see no one but then they see a beautiful woman, dressed in black, enter the house.

Everyone else is confused but Jungkook can feel a rather dark aura around her. Well, he knows her so he knows how she carries a dark aura surrounding her.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Hoseok asks, annoyed that the woman does not even have the decency to behave according to the occasion.

"Well, I'm Lee Ji-eun." The woman says coolly making almost everyone roll their eyes in annoyance.

"And what do you want?" Jungkook asks her when he realises that everyone is too annoyed to talk to her.

"Oh, just a little chat with you, alpha. Is that okay?" She bats her eyelashes at Jungkook and Taehyung wants nothing but to smack her across the face. What the hell does she want with his husband? And the audacity she has to flirt with his alpha when they are heading off to their son's funeral.

"I'm sorry miss but can't you see what's going on here? We expect you to behave according to the occasion." Taehyung snaps at her. He is irritated by the interruption and chaos she is causing right now.

"Well, I know the occasion is related to your son's death. So what? People take birth and die all the time. It's a natural thing. You can't really help it." Ji-eun shrugs and crosses her arms across her chest, much to everyone's annoyance.

"Look-" Taehyung is about to snap but the woman interrupts him. "Now, now, Luna, you don't have to get jealous about me wanting to talk to your husband. It's strictly related to business. I promise. Pinky promise." She mocks.