!Crash-Crush!

Author's note:-
What can you think about this chapter, without reading it? And what is the first scenario that popped inside your mind, after reading the title out Loud? Think....think...answer me.
###

Bargainer.
That one word is capable enough to either destroy or bless your life. This completely depends upon you. Usually smuggling groups have informant or a dealer to make things known. They are not skilled enough in other sculptury activities, such as laying low, being diplomatic, being cunning...and so on. They are dominant and demanding. That's why they keep these assets.

A bargainer is someone who signs a sort of deal/contract with a particular Cartel or troop or gang. This contract ensures that the signing party is loyal to the receiving party by any means, till their last breath. A bargainer is a multilingual (in most cases) diplomat, a hypocrite and if needed, can become a lawyer for the mentioned group. They have to be very knowledgeable and wise. They are the ones who plan critical execution for the gang they work.

In a way, they're the most valuable asset any gang can ever have. And every gang has one.
Except The Morgans.
They approached us a long time ago. You see if you don't have a bargainer in you hand, you can ask around for one. These gangs usually borrow one from any other smuggling troop.

That's what ,assuming I am here, the Morgans are trying to do. Borrowing. When they came with this offer I was just 17, and no not because of my age, but because my brothers love me, they didn't agreed to this arrangement. Since then these bloody leeches are trying to bow us down.

So down, that they have kidnapped me. Well why am I surprised? I mean for the kidnapping to take 2 years to occur, was a miracle in itself.

Anyways what matters now is th-
My revering thoughts were interrupted as a loud Bang echoed through out this,....... whatever this place is! It came, most probably from my backside. So there is a door that's facing outside,just behind my back. I remembered the location.

There was a heavy commotion around me. Men rushed from my front to my backside. Oil cans were rolling, armors were taken out, swear words were being exchanged, bullets were being fired, screaming of some men and women alike, were being heard. I made my cards uprights as I found a peice of broken glass. Thank God someone was kind enough to break the window!

I shredded my rope, standing up. My legs still stumbled from the aftereffect of xanax, but I grabbed the nearest wooden box to balance out myself. I had to, after all there was a party waiting for me to host too!

A party that had 16 women and 8 men. Guess gender discrimination doesn't really exist in a war? ...right?

I, yet once again stumbled as all of the women started attacking me at once. My body was still in not a condition to fight. But that doesn't mean, you will get to get away after punching my face.
I jumped on the rib of that Brazilian women, who hit me. Before she could counter attack me, I stole her long hair pin and stashed it inside the vagina of another girl.

She screamed as her gun rolled out of her hand. I clutched it tightly and started to shoot at the other dinosaurs.
5 men and 3 women to go. Ugh! Why didn't she had more bullets.

Just as my mind started to go ballistics, the wankers infront of me were waged to ground. All of them groaning beacuse of the bullets buried in their chests.

I looked up to find a girl, probably in her early twenties, dressed in all black leather with a black mask around her face that covered every inch of her face, leaving her eyes. Her jet black hair swinged as she looked at me, with those royal blue eyes of her. She is probably wearing a wig. Something inside of me told me as I once again glanced at the bodies in front of and behind me.

"Ruby!" I heard a childish but grumbling voice. Jason. I looked around me to see three of my brothers there. There are behind some cardboard boxes but also instantly making their way towards me. As they neared me, Aiden hugged me. Dominic was sighing as if he was the most relieved person now in the world. And Jason was back-hugging me. "You shouldn't have walked out like that, in the middle of night. You know right, how dangerous this situation could have been for you?"

Aiden said as he released me from his loving embrace. "If I didn't before, I certainly do know now." I answerd hoarsely as my voice sounded strained. It was now Jason's turn to release me from his hug. "Good. Now that we have our baby sister with us, can we go?" He asked as Dominic sighed once again. Gosh! He is going to get old really fast, if he keeps doing that. "No we can't. As a matter of fact, the people who fancied our sister so much as to kidnapp her are still out. So we get, whatever we solid we can from here." He lectured.

"There phones are all missing, Ruby did you take them?" Aiden asked as he schemed around the scene with his hawk eyes. "Let's get out of here first brother,hmm? I'll tell you all about this mobbing fish party..." I trailed off, just noticing that the girl who covered for me, has vanished. Jason rose his right eyebrow and Dominic cleared his throat. "And?"...Aiden asked as I took a deep breath, solving this jigsaw and coming to, probably the only possible conclusion.
.
.
.
My savior.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________
We have seen better days! I know...just to notify you all there is going to be some filler chapters from now on. So please my bubbly bubbs don't get mad at me!