Cruelty

Ruby.

Friday, 15th October. 12:30 am.

It has been two hours or so since Aiden and the others have gone to meet the executive of the Glimsons. I know the location of the meeting. Jason let me know, in case anything happens. I knew the meeting was going to take long, but I hoped they would call once they reached.

It's just, I am having a bad feeling about this whole Glimson situation. I can only hope everything thing goes well. Although my gut is pointing towards the opposite.

♤♤♤

Welcome to my humble abode. Agent Frost welcomes you all.

This voice of Frost echoed throughout the storage building she was in. And also in the ear and minds of Colemans and Diana. How can it not? Who can forget this voice? A stunned expression can be seen on the faces of Aiden, Dominic &Jason. While Diana had one that of victory, on her face.

Afterall, this is exactly what she wanted. The colemans and Avery to know each other's actual identity. She knew that they would never forget the person who killed so many close relatives of their family. And in no way Avery is going to explain herself and her actions. This friction would ultimately lead to the elimination of one party.

And she would make sure that it would be Avery. Her plan didn't worked in the way she thought, but the results were still splendid.

However, what she didn't knew was that Avery had somehing else in her mind for her.

"Ms Diana here, is my long time friend with whom I have some business to finish. Now, that you know who I am, please find your way out of this building." Once again, Avery's voice boomed across the hall. Her sharp, abolene colored eyes met with those chocolate colored ones, though only for a second. But this time silence didn't  followed it.

"Why? So that they don't know what actually you have done?" Diana's sneer sharply clicked to Avery brain. Even after knowing everything, she was playing with her.

Her eyes narrowed and a very vicious smirk graced her face, as she said "I don't mind a good audience," Saying this, Frost advanced towards Diana in a normal pace so that nothing about her seems suspicious to diana and punctured her nose with a hard, direct punch to her nasal.

"Especially, when I am enjoying the show so much!" Diana stumbled during to the hard impact of the punch, fell tripping over a hand of one of her dead guard's.

She actually didn't. So what if the Colemans now knew about her? They can prove that Agent Frost has done it, but not that Avery Silas is Agent Frost. Can they? She never feared anyone, nor will she ever. This one rule is the only rule, that Avery hasn't broken in her life, yet.

Seeing Frost in action was a very wild experience for Dominic and Jason. While Dominic was astonished about everything that happened regarding Avery till now, Jason was seething silently. His mind was remembering all the horrible things this girl has done to their family, to him.

His anger increased by every passing moment but this was not the time. He may be impulsive sometimes but not now. He knew doing something now would only result in a very bad way.
Meanwhile, Aiden's mind was wandering around a very peculiar record taping from 7 years ago. A recording whose existence was solely known to him and....maybe now someone else too.