Peace and Some Pieces

Author's note:-
423 views!!! 🥳🎉🤗🥳And 39 votes already!🎉😄🤪🎉 Thankyou fellas! And a hearty big congratulations 👏 to me too. Yay party 🥳🎉😄🤪🥳🎉
Sorry hehehe!!

♤♤♤

Vertigo.

It's symptom rather than a condition. It can have many unrelated, non-existential causes, but in reality it's not a disease. Or any underlying cause of a disease. It mainly happens if you move your head too fast or if your body is lacking iron.

Your internal and external surroundings start to spin like a hoola-hoop. It can happen when you are standing, sitting, or trying to get up. Right now, I was experiencing it while sleeping.

My head was burning while my body was ice cold. So cold that I felt I could freeze water. Every fiber of my being was rebelling against each other. Or atleast it felt like that. I can't even move my finger without slightly wincing.

Gosh!,Xanax is really bad for the human body, if given more than required.

And fighting like you have a vendetta against someone, after consuming Xanax is like putting maple syrup on sweets. Oh Avery!,why do you have to be so kind sometimes? I mocked myself.

But I was glad. After whatsoever I have gone through, I was glad to safely secure all the devices, that can be used to transmit a picture, in the possession of those twats.

Not again,not again. I scolded my self as I tried to get out of my bed. I took the support of the bed board to stand up. After that, gradually I grasped the support of my lamp, then my table, than my door handle.

After a decade of stumbling, being on the verge of falling due to my head, ;which I may tell you is spinning on a one horse power engine; I reach the kitchen.

It may or may not look reliable, but I have tried and confirmed it that cold coffee definitely helps with Xanax delusions. I do like the ratio of 1:8 in cold brew coffee, but right now I need concentrated drink. So, 1 part coffee and 2 parts water here I come.

'What is it?' I asked looking at a violet colored pouch of some pale yellow colored powder. It had a stale scent around him, more like flour batter;I thought to myself.'It's Alprazolam. You can call it Xanax. It's very important for us Avery. Even though it's banned from the market it can still be found in black.' He said.
Xanax. I heard that name for the first time. It had an unusual feeling about it which clearly prescribed to stay away from it.

And now I understand why. Why it said caution on the packet? Oh gosh, my head! I sat with a thump on my couch, in my living room.

After what felt like a good hour or so, my consciousness decided to patch up with me. My head felt less heavy now, and my surroundings were not running around. My mug was now empty and it slightly irritated me.

It was 03:12 am in morning and there was hardly any drowsiness in my eyes. My Vertigo relapse had stopped and now my head was at peace. Finally, I can think rationally now! I overjoyed this freedom.
But right now, I need rest. No, my body needs rest. My eyelids are not drowning in sleep and I definitely don't feel restless anymore. Still I have to nor my body will have a unnecessary timeout.

Don't worry my love, you will have all the time you need to think tomorrow morning. It's weekend, anyway. Sleep now.

♤♤♤

The morning came far more faster than I thought. My dizziness has now vanished and my stomach had stop clenching now. Cheers to cold brewed coffee.
I washed my hair today. It felt good and fresh. The temperature outside was the usual of 12°C but I felt a little warmer. Please no fever. I sat on my table with my cup of tea, and opened my laptop.

Browsing through laptop is not the ideal thing to do when you probably have a fever, but I am not the ideal girl.
Anyway, this was not my concern. My concern was the Coleman family.

It doesn't make sense. Firstly, all of them are trained. Secondly, rough and rigid hands symbolizing good use of gun. Thirdly, the kidnapping of Ruby Coleman. This was not the family I though they were inhabiting in.

I searched through my browser and ...found them!
The Coleman media enterprise. Pvt. L.
Hmm. Print media. A very profitable business. But if you see from my point of view, this is exactly the business a crime related family invests in.

Private companies are hired by families like this, they gather information and print newspaper. Since, it's private they just focus on promotion and don't consult the illegality of the news they are passing on.

But here it says, that it was founded and established by Bridget Coleman and Heather Coleman. Born on 27th March,1960 and 17 June,1965 respectively. They both were happily married on 1st July, 1995 and had a cheerful family with 4 kids. Until,17th July, 2013 both of them died due to an unfortunate car accident.

Their legacy is still continued by both of their eldest sons, Aiden Coleman and Dominic Coleman. Along side their parent's daily mail, 'News Treat' they have successfully launched two other magazines. 'Haphazard' which contains all the business, sports  and cinematic news. 'SWAN-SEE' which deals with crime related progress, alerts and updates on pending cases.

 'SWAN-SEE' which deals with crime related progress, alerts and updates on pending cases

It looks so clean, so perfect. A family of four siblings who have had to fend on their selves since such a young age. Without the help of any elder or relative. A clean record with out a single spot. Then why did those arseholes kidnapped Ruby? Why kidnap me?

Maybe they blowed the cover of some other mafias in their paper and they were simply trying to get back at them?

But why me? It was clear that whatever they had planned for Ms.Ruby was the same thing they believed to be my fate. How the hell was I related to all of this drama?

Something told this was not the end. If anything, it's just the beginning.
.
.
.
Either The Colemans are certainly not what they are showing, or this is some messy mudhole in which I am being dragged into, without doing anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe not,maybe I did do some things.
_________________________________________