A Glorious Reveal

The night was still charismatically beautiful and full of joy, like a lovers quarrel full of happiness. Unaware of the abominations that were going to take place, it just reflected the salient light of the full moon. Across the sky, and anyone who was under it.

This beautiful evening was not the one to be missed and Diana knew this. Her own Palace was being decorated with satin white colored curtains, the table was filled with deliciously prepared blessings that can even make the angels to commit sin. Black being her favorite color, black roses were stationed at every corner.

Tonight would mark her first step towards Avery's abolishing future. She is going to meet the very past Avery is running from. Tonight she would rejoice in the glory of winning.

Tonight, just like the full moon Avery's identity will also be disclosed.

The thought made Diana beyond excited. She prepared her dress, that she was going to wear for the meeting. The meeting room, however contradicting the Palace was still plain. So that the visitors don't suspect her. Diana was not going to take any other chance. She had already suffered 2 times in a row, this time she had carefully planned every step of her plan.

Her dress dipped in the color of red wine, made her lean body come out more. It was dwelled with multiple layers of net and silk, with an upper layer being that of satin. Going from both of her shoulders, it had shaped her collar in V-shape. Attracting attention towards her chest.

It didn't flow out while going down, but also didn't stick to her skin. With ruffled Balloon sleeves till her elbow and a belt gracing her waist, the dress looked amazing on her.

 With ruffled Balloon sleeves till her elbow and a belt gracing her waist, the dress looked amazing on her

However, she was not the only one who had a motive to enjoy tonight. Many other had too.

Specifically, the person who would catch the stalker from her past tonight. Oh! What a relief it would bring her. Despite the continuous pain that she would rain on everyone around her, though.

Avery had every intention to close the chapter of Diana Aedile. She had prepared to do so. It pained her to commence what she believed she had left behind, but this incident made her believe that one can never forget or run from its past. It can only accept it.

And she has, she has accepted her past. That's why she is here at the back of the building, that was Diana's new home. She took deep breaths to calm herself. Just 2 years have passed, but it felt like an era since she held her gun. But there was no time to back out now.

Somehings have to be done, it's just that simple; don't complicate it.

She hated that sentence, that voice, that thought. But she was helpless at this point. Because this thought was going to be her idolatry tonight.

♤♤♤

If it would have been a regular meeting, than Aiden wouldn't have been here. That's the first thought Diana had when the Colemans graced her entrance.