Is she back?

Dominic.

89.6789%.

That is a lot. When I say that MN-7 was Frost's brand, i mean it. No other agent strikes like her and no other explosive causes this much damage, like MN-7.  It was truly a very unique and dangerous explosive.

Aiden is right, MN-7 is the only bomb that can match it's content to that extent. But the report was saying something else.

"Wait, does this mean Agent Frost is back again?"

Jason exclaimed. Is she? After all this time of searching for her, it just too unreal. Now, if I recall, the possibility of her coming back was always there, if we assume she is alive; which she is. We just never welcomed it. Why? I don't know. We always wanted to find her, to know the answers about her cruelty specially shown to our family.

But, now that the thought of her coming back is changing into a reality, I feel a little reluctant. Maybe, it's better if we run for a second test. It can be a mistake right? I just don't want to face her yet. I want to find everything about her, as much as I can before we do anything. And I know there is a ton lot of things which we don't know about Frost.

But the chance of it, is very rare. Knowing that whatever we want to find about her, we have find it from Frost herself. Since no one knows her better than her ownself.

"Shhh! We haven't disclosed it yet, Jason. Can you be a little discreet about it?" Aiden shushed him. "I don't know what to answer, Jason. I can't say if she is back or not, but this definitely confirms her presence. If she was involved in the Cardiff port incident, then the proof of it, is in front of us."

He answered confidently. But some doubts were evolving in my mind too. "But the report says something else,doesn't it? Rather than mentioning MN-7, it revolves around another member i.e, 343-Ch11. What can you say about that? I don't think Frost will change her masterweapon so abruptly."

I professed my mind in front of him. It is true though, in the report it says that the said bomb matches MN-7 to 89.6789%, but it also mentions 343-Ch11 as the explosive used. It says that the contents match this explosive to 100%. What do we do about that?

"That's been on my mind since I read the report. I have been racking my brain since then, but to no avail. Dominic, I can say it on the basis of this report, that Frost was definitely involved. If not fully, then partially. But I don't know what to make of this.."

He stumped his finger on the name of that other explosive. Me too. I also don't know what to make of it. "Did they say something else too? Like whether this 343-Ch11 is used earlier or not? And if it is used, then where?"

It was Jason who questioned this time. His question was duly on point. If it was used during the time Frost was active; even minorly; it would reduce our doubts to a great extent.

"I wish you hadn't asked that question, Jason. Because the answer is going to make this report more weirder than it already is." Aiden exasperated and sat with a thump on his chair.

"What do you mean?" I inquired since his statement was not making any sense.

"This another bomb, 343-Ch11,  has been actively used in many major blasts. It's reactivity and damage rate is also very high. But the catch is, it's been used only, in blasts happened in the last two years."

Huh?! That...is strange. That means it's been in existence since the time Frost was inactive?

"That actually makes sense brother. We know Frost faked her inactiveness. Maybe this was her way to bluff her absence in front of all of us while also attacking other groups?" Jason said calmly. On another note, it was a surprise for me that he was reacting so collectively to this matter. I know Frost being alive and active once again, is very painful for all of us especially for him.

"I don't think so. The no 7 in MN-7 stands for its capability to fake it's explosion 7 times, before blasting the roof of the building. 343-Ch11 is dangerous but still compared to MN-7, it needs shaping. Frost wouldn't lose such a precious weapon, just for bluffing" I said. After careful examination, these were some of the points that I observed in Frost's work throughout the year.

"Dom, maybe she doesn't need it now. I mean she is not uprooting our family. Maybe MN-7 was just for us to endure and suffer?" Jason stated. He had a point though. "No. By whatever we have observed, Agent Frost likes to keep it simple. She wouldn't complicate it."

On the other hand Aiden was also right too. "It doesn't matters right now anyway. What we needed to know was that, Agent Frost is alive definitely;we don't have to assume that now. And to top that now we have evidence that she is active. I don't think this matters that much now."

I was just looking at Jason when he said this. I don't know why but I have an intuition that it is important to know whether 343-Ch11 is related to Frost or not. I don't know what is going in Aiden's mind, but he also looks pretty engaged in his own thoughts.

The silence stretched too long so I decided to break it, though with another problem. "Have you considered your next motive with the Glimsons?" I asked him since his last statement was confusing and kind of a bit too mean.

"Haven't I made myself clear earlier? We will do what we usually do. Help them. But it won't be for them but for us." There he goes again for the nth time. "What I mean is that, are you going to give them our searching, the result? Basically are you going to tell them that their suspicion about Frost, is correct?"

I literally spelled out everything for him hoping he would take my hint. "No. We won't tell them anything about Frost. We'll just keep them updated about everything else but Frost."

"But won't that imply that we are literally killing them?" Jason was the one to conter Aiden's choices this time. "I am not ready to risk our identity once again. We did it before, we lost almost all of them. We barely survived ourselves. I am not risking all our lives again just for those relations, which we didn't even remember throughout the years"

He declared his decision. He was not wrong. It has been years since they contacted us. Its not like they cared if we lived or not. More importantly, I doubt they knew we were alive. Because if they did, they wouldn't have sent Trevor here to examine what we do.

"And yes, to answer your first question Dominic, our next step towards them is going to take place two days from now.

We are meeting, the Glimsons security and weaponry welfare executive."
_________________________________________