fiche a dó

"Oh what we could be if we stopped carrying the remains of who we were."
Tyler Knott Gregson

It's a beautiful sight when they arrive. Harry isn't sure what he expected, but what he gets is so much better. The falls are hidden amidst the park's tall trees, unable to be heard until you're almost on top of them. The springs below are clear, and Harry praises God that there are no fish in the water.

"Well, this is nice." Niall comments as they come to a stop on top of a rock on the far end of the falls.

"Reid was right. This is a fantastic photo op." Harry muses, and Niall turns to look at him instead of the waterfall.

"As long as you don't give the picture a black and white filter."

Harry takes his backpack off of his back and unzips it, rummaging through to find his camera. When he does, Harry takes it out and turns it on. "Do you want to be in the photo?"

"Nah, probably shouldn't be."

"What?"

"Like, you don't want Louis seeing a photo of a stranger on your camera, do you?"

Harry thinks about it. "No, I guess not." He says, even though when it comes down to it, Harry would quite like to have a photo of Niall to look back at when he's in Boston. He picks an angle and snaps photos of the waterfalls. He can feel Niall watching him, but he doesn't say anything. Instead, he turns to face him and takes a picture.

"Hey!" Niall's eyebrows snap together, and Harry takes another photo. "Stop takin' me picture!"

"They're nice pictures." Harry defends himself, and Niall walks closer to him.

"Let's see them, then."

"Alright." He finds his photo album and scrolls down to the photos he's just taken. Skipping over the ones of just the waterfall, Harry holds up the camera for Niall to see the photos of him.

"Those are awful. Delete them."

Harry rolls his eyes, but listens to him. After scrapping the pictures, he turns his camera off and puts it back in his bag. "Fine, fine."

"Thanks." Niall folds his arms over his chest, and Harry nods, smiling. He raises his arms over his head and stretches.

"I'm hungry." Harry says.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What are you hungry for?"

Harry thinks on it, and Niall takes a step closer to him. "Pizza sounds nice."

"Pizza?"

"Pizza." He nods. "Definitely pizza."

"But no pepperonis though, right?" Niall asks.

"No pepperonis."

"Because pork."

"Obviously."

Niall ahh's, and Harry gives him a questioning look. He's acting very suspicious and Harry wants to know why. He's about to ask him, when in a split second he learns exactly what mischief is on Niall's mind.

The bastard pushes Harry into the spring.