fiche a trí

"I didn't know how to say I liked you so I ordered us pizza."
Rachel Wolchin

"I'm literally going to kick your ass." Harry says angrily, swimming toward the shore and calling Niall a thousand and one names in his mind.

Niall is laughing hard, clutching his side as he walks down off the rock where they had both been standing moments ago to meet Harry. "Have a nice bath?"

"Say your prayers now, Niall. I'm going to kill you in about five seconds." Harry lifts himself up out of the springs and crawls onto the grass, standing up a feet feet to the left of Niall.

"Give me ten years to finish laughing first." Niall falls into another fit of laughter, and Harry pushes wet strands of hair out of his own face. Pulling up his pants so that they don't fall down with the weight of the water, his eyes widen in realization.

"Oh my God- dammit." Harry reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his phone which is now soaked and probably ruined. "You destroyed my cellphone."

"Oops?" Niall covers his mouth with his hand, trying to hide the fact that he's still laughing. Harry lunges for him, angry that he thinks this is funny.

"Give me your phone." Harry chases Niall through the grass, just missing his t-shirt. Niall says something in Irish that Harry obviously cannot understand. "Give it to me. Let's see how you like having your cellphone ruined."

Harry finally catches Niall, who is still laughing, and he enfolds him in his arms so that Niall can't escape. With both of his arms busy holding onto him, Harry realizes he can't grab anything out of Niall's pockets. So instead, he lifts Niall off of the ground.

"What the fuck!" Niall is out of breath from his laughter. "Put me down, for Christ's sake." He kicks around, making it difficult for Harry to make his way back up the rock they had stood on. Niall picks up on what Harry is trying to do, and twists around in Harry's arms, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Don't throw me in. Don't do it."

"I'm going to." Harry states, determined.

"I'll be good," Niall still can't breathe, but he makes himself laugh harder and his face is bright red. Harry decides that it's really, really hard to stay mad at someone with so much mischievous glee in their eyes. Or maybe it's just really, really hard to stay mad at Niall.

Harry tosses him in anyway.

But Niall holds tight to Harry's shirt, sending them both over the edge and into the water. For Harry, it's déjà vu. For Niall, it's the shower he didn't get a chance to take earlier that morning. Both men come sputtering up for air, and Harry instinctively puts his arms back around Niall.

"You better get out of the water." He says. "Your sides are probably already in stitches from laughing so damn much."

Niall bobs up and down in the spring, spitting water out of his mouth reminiscent of the waterfall behind them.

"This water is most likely disgusting, and you just had it in your mouth." Harry muses. Niall does it again. "Quit it." He does it again. "Hey, stop."

The Irishman bobs his mouth under the water again, but this time Harry and his impulsivity are ready. When Niall comes back up to spit more water, Harry kisses him for the second time in the span of twenty four hours.

Niall pulls away coughing out the water that had still been in his mouth. "What are you trying to do? Drown me?"

"Kiss you, actually."

"Harry." Niall says, letting go of Harry's shirt and letting his hands float at his sides. "You're in a relationship."

"The waterfall doesn't know that." He glances at the water rushing peacefully into the pool of water. Niall looks too.

"Yeah, well, I know that."

"Maybe I've been lying this whole time." Harry says, raising an eyebrow.

Niall gives him a look. "You haven't been."

"You don't know that."

"No, that's another thing that I definitely know." Niall says, trying to wiggle out of Harry's grasp.

"I know I should feel bad." Harry spills as the pair float in the spring, trying not to let their heavy clothes and shoes weigh them down. "Cheating on him. But I don't. Not really."

"You should probably get that seen to, mate." Niall leans back, staring at the trees overhead.

"What's your last name?"

"Hmm?"

"Your last name." Harry says. "What is it?"

"Oh." Niall brings his head forward again to answer Harry's question. "It's Horan."